The beginning, but to what?

You are a 16 y/o girl, living in your, 'normal' world. It wasn't always that way, however. About 6 years ago, your life way a nightmare, more like a bitter hell, but close enough in resemblance. But, what can you say, when your stuck in a game, it definitely gives you memories, and not the good ones. Currently, you're housed with Mr. Afton and he's your father figure. Evan is another boy housed with you who is closer in age. You're meant to calm each other down so Mr. Afton can work, but of course, Evan doesn't tend to his job very often.

3rd person pov.

One morning, your name had awoken, the dim sunlight burning into her newly opened eyes and the dimness that is her bedroom. She wearily escaped her bedroom, with the exact feeling of dread and numbness she always had when she awoke. She wasn't what people would call 'herself', or not the people that knew her before at least. She made it to the kitchen, setting herself in a chair next to Mr. Afton, who was drinking coffee. Without even looking, your name could tell from the overwhelming smell, which she despised. Afton looked at her, a puzzled look on his wrinkled face. "What's wrong, kiddo?" Your name sighed, and faced him directly. "Don't call me kiddo, we talked about this." She said, her voice obviously annoyed. "Alright, but you still should tell me whats wrong." Afton said softly. "I'm just tired, another restless night." Your name said, and even though she wasn't really lying, it wasn't a cause to her numbness. Nothing ever caused it really. " Strange that Evan isn't awake yet. " Mr. Afton said, and handed your name a coffee. She looked at the coffee, with disgust, knowing she wouldn't drink it. Evan had been through the trauma everyone in the house had before. However, he had far less memory of life before it. Afton kept quiet about his story, always. He knew how to keep secrets. Your names eyes fluttered towards the hallway, upon hearing a tiny creek. She expected to see Evan, or even an animal. Instead, she saw a portal, which had a blue glow to it. She couldn't take her eyes off of it, it was horrifyingly beautiful. However, it looked like the portal from her memories. Your name stood up, prepared to run. However, there was no reason to run. She stood, frozen in silence. Afton stood, running in front of her, prepared for anything. However, when he expected the past to come back to haunt him a final time, a boy instead sprouted from the portal, and it disappeared. He sat on his knees, his hands masking his face from the world he landed himself in.

Authors note ; I'm sorry this is short, and if anyone just got this notif and is confused, yes I am rewriting the story to make it more mature rn.