fill the imagination..

nobodys pov

As everyone settled into bed, Gregory sat up awake. He was afraid to sleep, after hearing about everyone's story with nightmares. As he was about to except his fate, he heard a soft knocking. He sat up, prepared to see Mr. Afton with a knife, but was met with your name. She was heavily shivering, causing Gregory to stand up and put a blanket around her. " Hey," she began to talk, but her voice was so shaky it was almost inaudible, " I'm too scared to go to bed after hearing your story, and it's freezing in my room. Can I stay with you? " Your name finally spit it out, huddling closer to Gregory, who was tiredly standing in his room. " Of course, if you need you can bring your blankets too. " Gregory mumbled, even though they just met, Gregory trusted her. It was new territory, and she was his only hope. He sat down, your name leaning on his shoulder. Gregory felt her gently grasp, it made his heart skip a beat. She was so innocent and kind compared to the others. How did she deal with them for so long? It wasn't important, Gregory was just happy to be here with your name now.

your name pov

I grasped Gregorys arm, and thought I'd seeker comfort in Evan all those years, I found it so suddenly in Gregory. I felt him tense up, and I laughed. "I'm not an animatronic." I said, and honestly he seemed too tired to even notice. I leaned more into his arm, and he wrapped his arm around me. Gregory, after a moment, let go and lay back. He patted the bed next to him, and I rested my body down next to him. "Rest well, stranger." He said. Slowly, I drifted off, happily. I mean, I did just meet a cute guy that I'm sleeping with. I think I'm winning.