The beginning to this..

3rd person pov

Your name glared at the boy, observing. He seemed to be close in age to her, his hair was dark and fluffy, and a part of cheek that was uncovered had a small bandaid. He was dressed in a blue polo, and khaki cargo shorts. He uncovered his eyes, revealing they were the most beautiful chocolate brown. Your name turned to look at Afton, who could obviously tell now that this boy was one of us. "Take him in and tell him, he's obviously lost." Afton said, and then walked away. The boys puffy eyes looked at her longingly. "You are safe, wherever you were, you're not there anymore. I am your name, do you trust me?" She said softly, and after a moment of respectful silence, he nodded. "Can I touch you?" She asked, and he nodded again. She touched his arm gently, pulling him up. He jumped, but followed her. They went to your names room, where they sat together on her bed. She explained he had been in a world of twisted imagination , and that he was now in reality. He at first didn't believe her, until she explained in detail her experience, and it matched up with his, He knew he was with a survivor. Over your names talking, she could hear Evan and Mr. Afton discussing the recent turn of events. There was a silence after she finished speaking, but eventually the boy filled the silence. "I'm Gregory, and as you said a few times, you're your name?" He said, his voice was smooth, and calmed all of your names worries. "Yes, and that old man outside was Mr. Afton. You'll also meet Evan, who is a boy our age. Warning, he looks like the opposite of a minor, trust me he is a minor." She said, trying to sound friendly. She succeeded, because Gregory laughed. Apparently he was extroverted enough to already be comfortable walking out of the bedroom to socialize, and your name followed contently.

your names pov

Following Gregory, I noticed the look on Evans face as we walked in. I sent him a soft smile, to signal that everything was fine. After a small conversation with Mr. Afton and Evan that I zoned out too, Gregory found his room to adjust and get comfortable. I walked over to the counter, where my untouched, bitter coffee sat, "Evan." I called calmly. "Yes, your name?" Evan said, and I spinned to face him, my coffee in my hand. "Take a coffee, you need it." I said, and pressed the mug to his hands. I laughed slightly as he sipped it. I made my way to the couch, sitting down. Evan and Mr. Afton, not a few minions later, left to go do lessons. We were both taught the lessons, mainly used as a coping mechanism. Evan however, was invested further, and began taking lessons. They did them maybe three times a week now, and I was often alone. Maybe I wouldn't be as often with Gregory. As the tv screen glared whatever show was on, I noticed footsteps, and watched as Gregory appear. "Coffee?" I asked? He nodded, and made it in silence. It was impressive how much he remembered of normal life. He took a seat on the couch beside me after making his coffee. "So, what's your story?" I asked him. His eyes went wide, as if he'd been waiting all his life to answer. "I mean, you know mine but, I don't know yours." I said, intrigued. He sighed a little, and looking into my eyes. I felt as if I was being looked right through, it was enchanting. He giggled upon breaking eye contact with me, and began telling his story.