knowledge is underrated.

no pov

your name and Gregory were in the kitchen, short upon waking up. The air was cool and relaxed, along with the two people in the room. Mr. Afton suddenly walked into the room,
with a book that signaled there was going
to be a lesson today. This was most likely due to nobody attending the meeting last night. Mr. Afton got his normal cup of coffee, and waiting for your name to speak up. She never did, however. She just took small sips of coffee and scrolled on her phone, specifically on Pinterest. Her energy levels were far from high, and she never really payed much attention to the lessons anyways. Suddenly, heavy tired footsteps tramped down the hallway, and Evan was the cause. He finally broke the silence, talking in his grumbly voice. "Good morning Mr. Afton, " He said with a small smile, then walking to me, " Good morning your name, " He said, a head pat that annoyed your name heavily following. Then finally, he reached Gregory, " Morning loser. " He said, laughing at his own joke, which was really just lame and unfunny. Evan grabbed a coffee and sat down next to Mr. Afton, making little conversation, and even Gregory seemingly began to talk with Evan, though the result wasn't too great. your
name still wasn't speaking, she was lost far in the facade of her thoughts. After many minutes of silence from your name, who was barely even moving, Mr. Afton decided to try and get her back into reality. "your name, how about you go get all dolled up dear, I'll be starting the lesson fairly soon. Also, you need to wake up a little, we have much to discuss." he said impatiently. Suddenly, your names glare was unbearable, and harsh. "What about the boys? They're not being ushered off, so I'm staying right here, wide awake" She remarked, leaving Mr. Afton with a smile. " That's my girl, raised her right didn't I boys? " He said, and Evan and Gregory were smiling like fools.

during the lesson

Evan took a seat in the recliner where he always situated himself, while Gregory shared the loveseat with your name. Mr. Afton began his lecture, scolding your name for continually trying to talk with Gregory. " Since you can't focus on my lecture, only Gregory, allow me to tell you something that'll keep you focused on both things. " Mr. Afton announced to your name. He continued, " As you two should know, in Gregorys dimension this little device called a fazwatch exists. Now, after studying it and getting an analysis of it from Gregory, I've created a version of it for us to use. With this we have access to privately message, and it can help you with blueprints for projects since I put some in it. " Mr. Afton announced. Your name sat in shock, her eyes wide with awe. Gregory was happy, proud he could help make it. Evan, who was unimpressed as always, was confused. However Mr. Afton ignored Evans negativity and continued the lesson. About half an our into the lesson, Gregory asked if he could be dismissed to work on his, "project". Your name was intrigued, and began asking nosey questions. Upon them all being ignored, she gave up, and left for her room once the lesson was finally over. For the remainder of the night while she was awake, your name fooled with her fazwatch, and spammed Gregory with it.