settle in, love.

gregorys pov

Finishing the story, I shivered. Everything that happened with me, was hard to remember. Not to mention how deeply I missed Freddy. I looked down at the couch, when I saw your name looking up at me, with her pretty eyes. I sighed slightly, it felt nice to be heard. I stared back, trapped in her gaze. Then, I heard the soft knocking at the door. Best bet, it's Mr. Afton and Evan.

your name pov

I heard a knock on the door, which knocked me out of my trance. I stood up and slowly walked toward the door, my footsteps barely making noise. I was used to being quiet, due to childhood trauma. As my hand rested on the doorknob, I sighed. I was about to be met with a lot of deep conversation. As the door opened, Mr. Afton and Evan walked in, both looking rather prepared to talk. Evan sat down next to Mr. Afton while I sat by Gregory, I wanted him to feel safe, and I knew he trusted me more than them at the moment. " So, you have a lot to learn young man. " Mr. Afton said, his voice grim. It sounded like some sort of threat. I got a little upset, and spoke my mind, as always. " Sorry to interrupt sir, but Gregory does not mean any harm and that was quite the harsh introduction. " I blurted out, I didn't exactly regret my words. Evan looked at me, almost upset that I spoke up to Mr. Afton. I did it a lot, actually. I didn't know why he was so mad now of all times. Mr. Afton gave me a blank stare, almost confused, and continued talking. " See, Gregory, as you probably know, from your name, we all went through what you went through. What's different is you went through it more recently, so I'm sure your brain is fresh with memory. However, this little team we have here is meant to use what we learned from out experiences to better this.. new world. " As Mr. Afton spoke, he seemed more welcoming to Gregory as he spoke. That made me feel better, I couldn't have Mr. Afton hating Gregory, who obviously had a lot of new information. " We'll talk about this in private, lucky you we have a meeting today. " Mr. Afton said, his tone lowering. Lovely, another meeting. Every once and a while, Mr. Afton at around 6PM would drag all of us into the living room to talk about new gadgets he made from things we learned in our nightmares, as he calls them. I'd already explained this to Gregory, so he didn't react in a confused manor. He simply nodded, and looked at me for reassurance that he wasn't going to be murdered in his sleep. I gave him a warm look, and looked back over to Mr. Afton. After Gregory was given the gadgets we already had, — A flashlight that never dies, a water and fireproof animatronic mask, some beginners tools for his lessons with Mr. Afton, and some clothes which were complimentary — he went up to the second floor and choose the room next to mine, beginning to get settled in. Once I knew he was comfortable, I got into my room and got onto social media.

mr afton pov

I looked over to Evan, who was still sitting next to me at the table. Now that Gregory was here, I could tell he was disturbed. Evan been swooning over your name since the day she appeared. She slept in the same bed as him, because I couldn't bring him comfort anymore, and his nightmares were horrid. He felt safe with her, she felt safe with him, it was their way. But ever since his nightmares calmed down, she slept in her own bed, because she could. Evan didn't want to control her, but also craved her warmth again. The only reason I knew was because of a secret, something nobody could every know, not even Evan.