- their confession -

The next morning I wake up to Jia flat ironing her hair and the other three roommates getting ready.

"You seriously brought a flat iron to the woods?" I ask, sitting up.

"What did you expect me to do?" She asks.

Once Jia finishes her hour morning routine, we walk together to the main dining room. It's loud with students talking and eating breakfast.

Jia drags me over to the table where the rest of our friends are sitting, but I resist seeing that Sunwoo is there, looking awfully quiet.

She forces me to sit down in between Sunwoo and Chanhee, and I feel like sinking into the ground.

"Hi," Chanhee nods to me.

"Hey," I say to him, he has that glint in his eyes so I know he's thinking about what he walked in on.

Sunwoo, Chanhee and I eat in silence, afraid we'll spill something we dont want to talk about.

"attention!" one of the class teachers claps his hands. "Everyone report to the main area where we will split into our classes and rotate activities."

Everyone stands up and shuffles out of the room where we find designated spots for each of our class. But of course, Jacob and Kevin are in mine and only talk to each other leaving Sunwoo and I.

Our teacher leads us on a mile walk to a small downtown area with little shops. We walk in silence the entire time, I glance at him once and just seeing his face makes me turn red.

I swear I can remember the feeling of his lips on mine.

We make it to the downtown area where it's actually pretty crowded since the weather is nice. Everyone goes off into their own groups with their friends to shop and buy snacks.

I follow Jacob and Kevin as they look around a small trinket shop until I find a table with beaded jewelry.

"Hi," an unfamiliar voice says behind me.

I turn around and there's a boy there, he looks a bit older maybe in university.

"Um, hey," I say, turning back to the table.

"Is this a class field trip?" He asks.

"Something like that," I glance at him.

"Ah, nice. Are you in high school?" He asks.

"Yeah,"

"I'm Na Geonwu," He introduces himself.

"Hm," I answer, not telling him my name in hopes he'll leave.

"Are you interested in any of this stuff?" He asks, sorting through what I'm looking at.

"Maybe," I take a step away from him trying to send the message that I'm not interested.

"It would look nice on you," Geonwu picks up a cuff bracelet and picks up my wrist. I pull away gently and he stares at me.

Geonwu pulls out his phone and says, "If you-"

A hand is placed on my lower back and Sunwoo appears on my left.

"Hey babe," Sunwoo says to me and glances at Geonwu with murder in his eyes.

"Oh there you are," I answer to him, as we play along all too naturally.

"Who's this?" Geonwu asks.

"Isn't it obvious?" Sunwoo pulls me closer to him by my waist, and butterflies float in my stomach. "I'm her boyfriend."

"Ah," Geonwu puts his phone back in his pocket. "You should get the bracelet," He nods to me before walking off.

Sunwoo doesn't let go until Geonwu is out of the shop.