- their first date -

For once I woke up with excitement-the thought of somebody else waking up and me mattering to them as much as they matter to me is exciting.

I wear shorts and Sunwoo's black sweatshirt and tie my hair into a bun. Jia is still sleeping in so I decide to leave without her. Just as I do I hear a soft knock on the cabin door and I shuffle over to open it.

"There's my favorite person." Sunwoo is leaning on the doorframe.

"Hi," I say, a smile immediately forming on my face.

"I just can't believe it," Sunwoo stares at me.

"What?" I ask, stepping out of the cabin and closing the door.

"All of this," He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"you know for never having liked anyone you're pretty experienced in a relationship," I tell him,.

"You're talking to the person who's watched 147 romance dramas." Sunwoo points out.

"True," I say as we walk towards the dining hall. We get multiple stares and judgmental looks on our way there.

"Ugh I forgot you were popular," I say as we enter the wooden building.

"Hm I forgot too," Sunwoo grins.

We sit down at the table where Chanhee, Jacob, and Kevin are.

"Oh my god," Chanhee widens his eyes. "FINALLY"

"Are you guys dating??" Kevin exclaims.

"Yep," I hold up our hands.

"Congratulations!" Jacob smiles, but a part of me wonders what he's hiding behind his smile.

"Thanks," Sunwoo says.

"Since when??" Chanhee asks.

"Last night at like midnight," Sunwoo says.

"And you guys didn't think to wake us up??" Kevin asks.

"We were done at like 2 am why would we wake up up?" I say.

"Ohhh done with what?" Chanhee smirks.

"Knock it off," I whack his head.

Jia comes strutting into the room half an hour later and stops in her tracks when she sees Sunwoo showing off our matching accessories.

"What the hell did I miss??" She yells across the room.

[ friday morning ]

by the time we line up in front of the buses, I'm so ready to go home. The outdoors are great, but I missed my dorm when I had no roommates.

Sunwoo and I sit next to each other and share earbuds again on the peaceful ride back to campus (it's quieter on the way back).

He lets me draw on his hand and I doodle in blue pen smilies and hearts and flowers.

"Hey" the girl sitting in front of us turns around in her seat. "are the top students dating now?"

"Mhm," Sunwoo answers.

"I thought you guys were like enemies." She laughs.

"We are," Sunwoo pinches my arm with his free hand.

"Ow!" I shove his arm away.

"Aw, couples like you guys are the cutest." she grins and turns around again.

"You hear that? they think we're cute," Sunwoo says.

"We are." I say. "Give me  your hand back,"

"No,"