Don't Make Waves

Melia was pulled outside to the backyard to found some of the young adults standing near the entrance of the maze, some had blindfolds well other didnt well holding the ones who couldn't see hands. Elodie ran off soon after she brought Melia out to find a partner.

"Peter!?!?" Melia asked freaked as everything went dark, she felt a silky material against her eyes.

"What? It's how we play the game." He says grabbing her hand pulling her towards the stairs, he carefully lead her down the stairs towards the maze.

"Peter. I'm not in a playing mood, right now. " She said frustrated.

"Why? Because of Dorian." He said standing next her as they waiting for the game to start.

"No, I'm don't feel like running around blindfolded." She said irritated, Peter looked around looking as he rolled his eyes at his fiance attitude.

"I don't know why your so annoyed when you were rude to Mr.Gray." He said, he winced feeling Melia's nails digged into his hand.

"Are you serious, right now? That bastard was literally smiling as he watched as we fought." She said angry, Peter tapped his foot listening to her go on about Dorian.

"I'm telling you something seriously is wrong with that man." She babbled.

"You barely know the him, maybe your thinking to much into it." He said wryly, before she could say a word the sound of a gun echo making everyone around them cheer.

"Let's the games begin!" Yelled Lady Cecilia Radley.

Melia held Peter's hand tight as she was getting carried away by the crowd as they moved forward into the maze.

"Peter!" She gasped yelling as her hand slip from his as she felt she was being pulled by the people, as Peter was pulled to another direction by someone.

The sudden sounds of giggling and chatter disappeared, Melia was alone as everyone else scattered off to fine the hide. She huffed angrily trying to get the blindfold off.

"Damnit, Peter." She hissed lowly to herself, the blindfold won't come off as the knot in the back was tightly tied. She gave up and felt against the ficus wall to lead her to anyone or the exit, she heard laughter from the distance making her groaned annoyed.

"Fucking prats." She shook her head continuing on in the labyrinth, she heard noise coming from her left as she slowly use the wall to guide her. The closer she got the more she could hear panting and moaning.

She turned around in a circle trying to figure out where the noise was coming from so she can escape without being notice. She decided to continue to the left using her hands to guide her, she felt her foot get caught in something making her trip and fell to the ground.

"For fuck sake." She groaned getting of the ground, she cursed under breathe as she try to wipe the grass and dirt from her dress and gloves. Melia turned facing the right hearing leaves rustling, she felt the curve of the wall leading to another path.

"Hello?" She says she taking a step forward, she back up hearing leaves rustling again.

"I said whose there." She bit shakily, unknownily to Melia. Peter and Elodie looked scared at her as his hand covered Elodie's mouth to keep her quiet.

"Where's your prince charming when you need him." She took a deep breathe before uaing the walls to guide her as she walk back where she came.

Peter stepped back uncovering Elodie's mouth, he stared at the spot where Melia stood with a gulity look before glancing at Elodie. She downcasted feeling dirty that her friend almost caught them, she looked at peter before walking away leaving Peter to stand there alone.