Comparing Apples to Oranges Part 2

I stared ahead in my own thoughts looking out the window as my aunt and the maids ran around the room packing my clothes and belongs, I sighed thinking about the last couple of weeks spending time with Dorian. It's nice to have someone to talk to and listen well at the same time making out with them, sometimes he would go into these deep depression after a well of not seeing eachother which makes me worry about today.

"....feeling nervous." I heard my aunt whispered next to me.

"Is it that obvious." I looked at her, she smiled and opening her arms for me as I rested my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. Viola didn't know about Peter and Elodie I decided that she shouldn't know, I didn't want her to worry about me and get overwhelmed.

"I was the same when I was getting married to your uncle." She giggled.

"My stomach was filled with butterflies and my palms were sweaty, I felt so scared that I ran away delaying the wedding for an hour." I pulled away in shocked.

"Really? How did Elijah reacted."

"He did the most unexpected thing..." She said breathly going back in time, "He ran after me, and found me near the lake behind the church. He sat next to me holding my hand and we sat in quiet until I was ready." She smiled at me.

A peng of warmth spread through my chest at the sweet gesture, my heart clenched remembering my own wedding arrangement. 

"I didn't know Elijah was so...sappy." Viola giggled again before nodding.

"Yeah, how I wish you met the man I knew back then." She sighed sadly, I grabbed her hand squeezing it gently.

"Maybe he come back one day." I said with a half smile, she put her hand on top of mine and nodded. 

"Yeah, maybe." I rubbed her back before we started towards the door, I looked around the room one last time before turning off the light and closing the door after myself.

We took one of the cars parked in front of the house to drive to the wedding, well the maids put my belongs in the other car so they can drive it to my new home. I looked out the window the whole car ride as my aunt drove us to the church, my thoughts only thinking about Dorian.

The time we arrived I could hear people talking amongst themselves as my aunt sneaked me to the back of the church to get me ready, I grunted as my aunt and the maids pulled the dress up and zipped it.

"Jacket or no jacket." Viola asked putting the jacket against my chest as we look in the mirror.

"No jacket

"No jacket." She nodded in agreement before handing the sparkling jacket to one of the maids for her to take away.

"Alright, today's the day the sun is shining and the birds are chirping. We are going to take our seats to give you some time, Elijah would be here to walk you done the aisle." I nodded as she kissed me on the cheek before looking at me with misty eyes.