There are Clouds on the Horizon

I felt movement from under me making me wake up, I glanced around and realize I wasn't in my bedroom. I looked at the bare pale chest before looking at Dorian sleeping face, I squeezed my eyes shut before opening them again. I sat up slowly as his arm fell from my shoulder, I wiped my face with my hands before sliding out of bed.

I walked over to his window to see the sunrise almost rising over the buildings, I heard a yawn and shuffling from behind me me turn.

"Good morning." Dorian said sitting up on his elbows watching me.

"Morning." I said coming over to him, before taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked since last night he was a bit of a emotional wreck.

"I'm fine. I had too much to drink last night, I apologize for being so...much."

"No worries. It happens to the best of us." I said awkwardly playing the hem of his shirt, we sat there in silence for a moment before I spoke up again.

"I should be going, Elijah and Vi would be up soon." I stood up but was stopped by Dorian.

"How about breakfast, first? And then I take you to your uncle's house after hmmm." He asked, I thought looked at him before nodding making him smile wide. I never saw him smile like that before he usually smirk or display a sarcastic smile.

"Great. I'll have my butler bring the food up to us." He says getting out of bed, I wat he'd as he grabbed his trouser from the floor. He pulled them on and turned to me, he stared at me as if wanted to say something.

"I'll be back." He said quickly before walking out the room leaving me by myself. I don't know what changed but he seems different he don't feel threatening or imitating anymore, and that didn't make me worry which scares me.

I waited a well before hearing the door open and turning away from the busy streets of pedestrians. He walked to the table near me with a tray in his hands, he pulled out a seat from me.

"Thank you." He smiled at me before walking to take his seat, I picked up the fork and looked started to pick at the food.

"I'm sorry if it's not to your liking I didn't know what you would like." He comments watching me, I shook my head.

"It's alright. I'm not very picky." I laughed before looking down at my plate again, he hummed eating as we sat in silence. I would glanced out the window now and then watching the busy people rush around trying to open shop or get to work.

"I think we should address the elephant in the room." I looked at him as he stared unsure at me, I nodded giving him my full attention.

"Should I talk first or should you?"

"You...definitely you." He said looking at me.

"Okay..." I sighed.

"I meant what I said last night, I won't tell anyone what I saw."

"I feel like I should explain." I looked at him with a slight frown.

"Are you sure?" He looked at me confused.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I shrugged.

"I don't know, I feel you shouldn't tell me until your truly ready. Not because you have to but because you want to. Does that make sense?" I asked trying not to pressure him to tell me because I feel their more to Dorian than his portrait.

"I-I think so." He nodded sitting back staring out the window, my eyes started to drift towards his bare chest. He wasn't very muscular like you would have imagine, somewhat scrawny but in a sexy way. His face looks so innocent when his thinking he kinda looks like an angel, so weird to say when his the same man who hurt me.