Better Togther

The weeks passed like London weather...quick and unexpected, for the last 2 months, Peter, and Dorian have been continuing our affairs. Peter still hated Dorian and vice versa but they wouldn't let it show whenever I was around, well we weren't sleeping doing sinful things with each other. Peter would be gone for work leaving me and Dorian alone, which we spend mostly getting to know each other more. 

"You know I always wanted to become a pianist." He says as we walked through the park, I looked at him with a small smile.

"Why didn't you?" I asked making him look somber for a second, before shaking his head and smiling at me.

"My grandfather...he didn't have much faith in me, so I just threw that dream in the bin." I nodded understanding knowing from experience.

"How about you did you always want to become a medical officer?"

"I wanted to be a ballerina..." I giggled thinking back to having Vi sew me a small skirt like the ballerina we saw at the play once.

"Really?" He asked surprised making me nod, we stopped and took a seat at one of the benches that were facing a wide field of people having picnics with their loved ones.

"I know surprising, but the way they moved with such elegance made me want to be a ballerina so bad." I smiled.

"What happened?" My smile disappear and I frowned a little, looked over at him, and shrugged.

"My uncle thought it was unladylike to dance for a bunch of strangers." I rolled my eyes, I felt Dorian looking at me as I stare at the people having a good time.

"Let's go home," Dorian said smiling grabbing my hand, I looked at him with curiosity and let him pull me away.

The smile widened on my face remembering that day as Dorian took me back to his house and played on his piano as I danced around the house, our laughter rang through the house making our time together memorable

I can't forget the times I spent with Peter when Dorian was away, we did the thing use to when we were younger.

Peter sat on the chair reading just like I was as my hand brushed against his making me smile as his pink brushed against my backhand, I was so focused on the page hearing shuffling next to me.

" T behold valorous outside, the present day.  We shouldst wend swimming." I looked up from my book and saw Peter staring outside.