She 🤫

After dressing herself as a woman she goes towards the room which was beneath her chamber.

The room was decorated by different types of flowers,in between there was a small steam pool above which there is a bridge,on that bridge a small shelter was made with the help of pillars, swans were playing over there , jasmine cologne hits her nostrils she was mesmerized by the beauty.It was decorated by her mother, a mother who can feel her daughter's pain.

{ Secret Room}

{ Secret Room}

She felt each and every moment of her life in this..

After one hour,she decided to go out of the fort so she changed her dress .She wore a black dress which was covering her fully,only her doe-shaped eyes were visible which were enough to describe her pain..

She passed through the secret tunnel whose one end falls out of the fort.

She sat on her horse name, Badal. And make her way out of the fort.

__________________________________

Same time

{Rajgrah kingdom}

"Is everything prepared , Mantri ji?We have to leave now" maharaj Vansh asked while leaning on the king's throne.

"Yes,maharaj every thing is ready.Small part of army is going with us for your safety"Mantri Angad replied.

Vansh left the court and walk toward his chamber..few minutes later he came out the room wearing a clothes like a normal people. Angad also joined him after sometime with the same normal clothes.

{Yes,they have disguised themselves as normal people.}

_Outside of the fort_

"Mantri ji,this journey is going to be very interesting" maharaj vansh said with a smirk.

Angad bowed his head.

{Angad P.O.V}

We are now heading towards the Maheswati kingdom, yes you read it correct.I don't know what suddenly happened to maharaj. We have planned that we will go to Maheswati next day but maharaj changed his dicision ,he ordered that we will leave now .

Maharaj is now on his black horse.. sorry..on his "vairab". No one dared to call his Vairab a horse otherwise he or she will be with god next moment..and i am on my horse,i didn't gave any name to my horse😬

"Angad P.O.V ends"

"Vansh's P.O.V"

Now we are heading towards Maheswati to see his new king. I am very excited to meet you, R.I.D.H.D.E.V R.A.T.H.O.R.E, it's gonna be very interesting.

We are now near of a forest which is owned by Rathore's ancestors. As i saw some disturbances in the the forest i turned my vairab towards it.

Angre and the army is lacking behind so i didn't wait for them and entered the forest.

It's almost half an hour that i am roaming in this forest and i think now i am in the middle of the forest..

I saw a some people coming out of the fog which was spread all over the forest...

Opps!!They are intruders having weapons in their hand and now they are trying to scare me,who is a devil it self🤫{he smirked inwardly}

But now i can't do anything as i am a normal people in their eyes..i can't reveal my identity,i can't spoil my plan for these not-so-scary intruders.

"Vansh P.O.V ends"

Vansh came down from his vairab , no one is able to identify him as he has covered his face, only his sharp eyes were visible.

One of intruder was going to hit vansh with his sword when all heard some sound ,sound of a horse running..!!

From that foggy angle,a white horse was seen running towards them. A figure which seems like of a girl was sitting on the horse..

 A figure which seems like of a girl was sitting on the horse

And then suddenly......

__________________________________

Word count:- 610+
Picture credit:- YouTube

Comment your views,or what changes you need??

Votes expected:- 30+

For the first time i am asking for votes, i hope you guys will fulfill it🤗

Note:- This story is totally fanfictional. Author don't have any intention to hurt anyone's believe.

Your Author
Suryansi 🖤