Her eyes😩

{Inline comments are expected}

And then suddenly one of the intruder hit vansh's arm, vansh didn't react on the pain as he was used to this during training and wars.

But next moment the intruder fell on the ground,he hissed in pain.

{Vansh P.O.V}

The intruder who was holding the  weapon is now laying on the ground.I narrowed my eyes to look at the intruder properly, he...he's stomach is bleeding by a sword which was probably  thrown by my unknown sweetheart... wait what did i said!! "my".. seriously vansh!?

I came out of my trance when i saw miss.unknown is forwarding her hands towards me.

"Hurry up, brother..what are you wating for? you want to die??"  miss unknown asked being irritated..

What!! "brother"..nah!!

"Miss.unknown,i am not your b.r.o.t.h.e.r" i replied with pressurizing the word "brother".

"Whatever" she snapped at me..

I don't have much time, the intruders can attack any time..i held her forwarded hand and jumped on her horse.

I held the head collar rope of my vairab by my free hand and i covered my injured hand around her waist for support.

(Even though he know how to ride the horse when he is injured but not to forget he is now disguised as a normal man.)

We made our way towards the exit of the forest,her rose cologne is driving me crazy.Her back is hitting my chest..she has something different from other, something extra ordinary.

"Vansh P.O.V ends"

They are now out of the forest,the girl stops her horse.The person   revealed to be Riddhima. She is still covering her face as she can't show it to anyone.

"Riddhima P.O.V"

I waited for the person to get off my Badal but he is still sitting, i think he is scared of those intruders.

I turned my neck to tell him but my body stiffen as i realized our closeness.I coughed, not knowing how to react.

Finally,he came out of his dreams..

"Will you get off my badal or have intention of staying like this whole night!?" I stated being annoyed.

He stared at me for some time and then he got off .

" Thank you,miss.unknown "he said while chuckling.

"That's miss.riddhima not UNKNOWN"i replied,how dare he to call me that..

Before he can react i realized it is going to be morning,i have to reach the fort before anyone came to know about my absence.Without waiting for his reply i went away.

"Riddhima P.O.V ends"

__________________________________

That's for today ♥️🤌
I hope you liked the chapter..do comment.

Word count= 425+
Vote expected= 30+

Note:- Author don't have any intention to hurt anyone's believe.It is totally a imaginary story.

Your Author
Surya 🖤