She feels for me?

{Continuation of VANSH'S P.O.V}

I sat beside her and dipped my foots inside the pond,still she is looking at me for answer.

"But,i will call you that...miss.unknown"i replied with a smirk and she huffed in annoyance.

"But i must say you are the first person to talk with the king like this" i stated with a cold look.

Strange,she is not afraid and i love this attitude.

"I am not going to be terrified because i know that you are the king of Rajgarh" she replied with not-so-interested look.

"Okay..but we can be friends" i said looking at pond.

I can feel her eyes getting wider..i chuckled.

{Vansh's POV ends}

{Riddhima's POV}

Did he just asked me to be a friend of his!!? Isn't it will be a great opportunity??I can know about his weakness which may help me in the future.

But it will like deceiving him and his frienship!!...Riddhima,think as a king..I have to do this.

"Okay,we can be friends" i said looking at his face.

"Great,miss.unknown friend" he said while looking into my eyes with a small smile.

"So let's know about each other,first you say about yourself then i will say about myself" he again said still looking at my eyes

"My name is Riddhima and i am in search of someone who will help me coming out my trauma." i replied looking at sky..yes, that's the truth..i want someone..but i knkw it's just a dream which can never fulfill.

"Nice biography well i am Vansh, Vansh Rai Singhania.King of Rajgarh..i hate deception to the core of my heart." he said.

{Riddhima's POV ends}

" Ok i have to leave now" she said  while getting up from the border of the pond.

"We haven't even talked properly"he replied.

" I have to go, darkness is my life and i can't wait till the sun arises" she replied and sat on her Badal and went towards the forest.

He is still sitting there watching her retreating figure.

"You can't go away from me, luck have tied you with me"vansh mummered under his breath.

__________________________________

Word count:- 365+

Hope you guys liked the story

Your Author
Suryansi 🖤