Culprit or not?

{Inline comments are expected}

Flashback:-

It has been 5yrs that Vansh's Rani maa have left him,he started living in dark room, he was not taking his meals properly and even he was shouting in nights.

On day,Vansh got to know that his father married Anusaya,the princess of Devpur kingdom. Vansh can't give his mother place to anyone so he used to behave rudely with her and never called her as Maa.

But Anusaya never forced him to give her his maa place cause she can understand his pain.She tried her level best to make a small place in his heart.

Many years passed like this, Innocent vansh has changed into an arrogant vansh.

Royal court {Rajgarh}

Everyone is sitting at their place,vansh in his yuvraj's chair and rudra in his king's chair.

"Maharaj,one of our spy sent a letter that he got to know about our late queen's murderer." one of the minister spoke.

Vansh fisted his hand,his eyes are spitting fires,veins are popping out of this neck and forehead.

"Who is culprit??" Majaraj Rudra questioned in moist eyes,how can he forget about his first love.

"Maha..raj..woh..wo.." he was stammering and that turned out to be the biggest fault of his life.

" Tell me about the culprit,minister" vansh shouted on top of his lungs..whole court was terrified by his aura.

"Yuvraj, the culprit is Maheswati's king,pratap" minister answered not wanting to feel tge warth of his crown prince.

Everyone is shocked but the most shocked people was king Rudra.

{Rudra's P.O.V}

Today is the worst day of my life because what i heard just right now is horrifying me to my core.

My childhood friend,my soul brother is the culprit!!Yes,Pratap is my childhood friend,we used to study in same class,we used to share our food,we used to share our feeling then how can he became a murderer?!?!?

When vansh was of 5 years and Maharani padma was expecting a child, pratap and i  have promised each other that if he will have a princess then we will change our relationship from friends to relatives. But the child was a boy after that also we all are happy.

And today it's all broken!!!Pratap you did a sin and you will surely get your punishment.

Rudra POV ends

"Senapati,get our soldiers ready for the war"Vansh ordered the head commander with stern voice.

And from here the rivalry started between Maheswati and Rajgarh.