Is it her??

Riddhima left towards the Maheswati and here vansh was standing all shocked.

"Vansh's P.O.V"

Is that girl serious?!?How dare she disrespect me like this?

She have to face the consequence,she have to face the devil .

My trance broke by  Mantri Angad's voice from behind...

"Maharaj,what happened to your arm?? It's bleeding " Mantri Angad asked being shocked..

"Nothing Mantri ji,it's just a small scratch" i replied nonchalantly.

"Whatever,let's leave from here.It's going to be morning" i again ordered.

Then i sat on my vairab and again started my journey towards  Maheswati.

"Vansh's P.O.V ends"

After few minutes they stopped at few kilometers away from Maheswati as they need some rest

Mantri Angad arranged a small but cosy cottage .

__________________________________

"Maheswati's royal court"

Everyone is sitting silently waiting for their King's order.

"Mantri ji, as much knowledge i have our biggest rivalry is with Rajgarh...so i think we should send them a invitation to come Maheswati as a guest."Maharaj Ridhdev said while thinking something deep.

The statement made everyone shocked except mantri kank because he knew what his maharaj is thinking after all he himself has given him the training .

"Maharaj,how could you think to invite the Enemies to the kingdom??They will think us as a cowards who are scared of wars" one of the minister asked.

"If you are inviting someone as guest doesn't mean that you are coward..it just that you want to know them properly.I want to study Rajgarh's king so that it will be helpful for us in the future" Maharaj Ridhdev replied.

"So anyone have any further question?" Maharaj Ridhdev asked.

Everyone bowed their head in respect to their king and his dicision.

"Mantri ji,send an invitation to Rajgarh kingdom that 'i want their king to visit Maheswati as guest'.I don't want any further delay in it." Maharaj Ridhdev ordered.

"Ji maharaj, your order will be followed" mantri kank replied.

Maharaj Ridhdev left the court followed by the ministers.

As per the king's order an invitation was sent to Rajgarh.

__________________________________