She is falling for him?!

(Inline comments are expected)

Vansh reached Indrabindu pond but surprisingly 'she' haven't reached yet!!
She was always present there before him,then today??

"Is she not going to come today?But she have promised me that she will come?" Vansh mummered while staring at the pond which is reflecting moon's glow.

Vansh felt someone's presence behind him ,he clutched the sword and pulled it out of the sheath and turned while attacking the person.Just when the sword was going to hit,the person sat down and looked up.

Vansh's POV:-

I looked down to see the face of the person and it's 'she'...This girl.Is she even serious who comes like this!!If accidentally my sword would hit her then...

I put back my sword in the sheath and clutched her shoulder and help her in standing up.

"What kind of behaviour was that?" I asked her but she,she being she smiled sheepishly.Awww!!she is looking like a child.

"Tadad!!"she exclaimed like she is giving surprise..huh!!

I stepped back to get a full look of her.She is wearing a white dress on which small zinc colour reflecting textures were embroidered,open hairs,a small diamond locket and a beautiful smile.

Princess!!

"You are looking like a princess!" I complimented looking into her deep eyes.

"Thank you, but crown is missing" she said with a small smile.

'I will give you crown,my queen' i thought.

"No worries,oh yes i have a gift for you.Come." i said and clutched her hand and pulled towards the pond.

We both sat on the edge of the pond and i pulled out gift from my side.

Vansh's POV ends

Riddhima's POV:-

He pulled out something from his side and it's.. it's a bowl of RASABALI !!

{Rasabali, it's a famous sweet in ODISHA

{Rasabali, it's a famous sweet in ODISHA.If you ever visit to ODISHA then surely try it.}

" Rasabali " i said with smile..

Look at those,they are dipped in kesar milk and garnished with dry fruits.

" This is for me??" I asked while looking at the bowl

I listened him chuckling...mister.boring for a reason!!.

" No,i have brought this for the wild animals.As a king i should give them treat no." he said with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

Is someone will believe that he is the same silent,eagle eyes and arrogant devil??Is someone is going to even believe that he is a king like which king behave like this??I laughed at my own thoughts.

My thoughts broke when i saw him putting the spoon in the bowl and taking a piece towards his mouth!!My Rasabali are in danger!!

I snatched the spoon in mili seconds and ate the sweet.. It's feel heavenly.

I can feel him looking at me in horror..hahaha.I started eating it one by one ignoring his talks.I dipped my face inside to bowl to drink the kesar milk.

"Child,even i am present here.I have specially ordered the cooks for this, atleast i should get a morsel"  he said with annoyed voice.

I looked out from the bowl making my eyes visible,still drinking it .

" I and child,what you think of yourself" i replied while drinking and it got chocked in my throat!!

Mahadev!!

I started coughing and felt someone rubbing my head ,i felt quite better.

"Look,this is the result of eating 'it' alone" he said .

He is still on sweets..huh!!I grabbed the bowl and forwarded it to him.

"Take,take it..eat how much you can" i said

' I know he will not the leftover food and in the last i will get my RASABALI ' i smiled while think but..but he ate it!!He ate my leftover food..

__________________________

That's for today 🖤
Comment your views 🫂i would love to read it.

Note:- Author don't have any intention to hurt anyone's thoughts or believe.It's totally a imaginary story.

Your Author
SURYANSI 🖤