Unknown friends🌌

At night

Maheswati fort

Everyone is sitting in the royal dinning room. A long dinning table was present in between the room,numerous luscious food was on top of that. Both the king,even their ministers were sitting opposite to each other .

 Both the king,even their ministers were sitting opposite to each other

Before starting eating they all did their prayer.

Maharaj Ridhdev indicated everyone to start their dinner.

After dinner, alcohol was served to everyone except maharaj Ridhdev.

"You will not drink,king?" Vansh asked Ridhdev in a shocked expression as kings normally drink.

"I don't drink." Ridhdev replied

Vansh didn't tell anything as he thought it as a personal choice .

After that they left towards their chamber.

Everyone was asleep but vansh was standing at the window of the chamber and was looking at the moon.

"Why you left me, Rani maa?" Vansh thought.

"This kingdom and his is the reason behind your death.I will take your revenge,i will kill them slowly slowly as they have killed you" he closed his eyes allowing his tears to roll down.

Flashback:-
__________________________________

I know this is a very short chapter but the next chapter is going to be long one as a truth is going to be unfold.

Word count= 190+

Your Author
Suryansi🖤