3. I'm KIM DAHYUN

Sana's POV -

"Hello, I'm KIM DAHYUN...."

I was holding Dahyun's hand now for more than a mintue and was staring at our hands.

"Sana... What are you thinking?" Jihyo wishpered and nugged my left arm with her elbow silently.

"Huh, oh, I-I'm sorry" I said and let go from her hand.

She chuckled and moved towards Mr. Wang. Her smile... Why is that so beautiful? Wait, I am being awkward, I know I'm kind of attracted towards beautiful women but this is the first time I'm acting this way. At this moment I'm really being awkward. I can't understand this feeling, it's not the first time I'm seeing her. I remember her each and every detail but sadly she don't know about her heroic past.

"This is your manager, Kim Dahyun and her assistant, Choi Yeonjun. They both will help and assist on your project. I especially appointed Dahyun to be your manager because I know how much talent she holds at a very young age, she made Yeonjun so capable that now they both work together for our company's welfare." Mr. Wang was praising their employees. But what shocked me the most was that he placed his hand across Dahyun's shoulder? I can see that she is not comfortable with it. But I shrugged it off because they can be close to each other.

After some short discussions and work explanation Mr. Wang left us. Dahyun is little relaxed now. Yeonjun gave her a worried look but she just nodded and gave him a weak smile.

She is having a little conversation with other members while I'm standing at the corner watching her talking beautifully.

Every time it makes me panic when she takes a glance at me and our eyes met. Maybe because there is something in her eyes and I wanna go deeper and deeper inside it. She is just... someone I wanna know everything about.

"So, let's make your first day memorable!" She exclaimed in an enthusiastic tone.

"Atleast tell them what they have to do here" Yeonjun said as he rolled his eyes on dahyun.

"Wait, I thought dahyun is your senior?" Jeongyeon asked in confusion.

"Yes she is, but she's still 2 years younger then me, she is 22 and I'm 24" Yeonjun explained.

"Woah, Dahyun achieved a lot at a very young age" Momo made a statement which made dahyun blushed. Cute.

You're out of your mind minatozaki sana! Why are you behaving like this? STAY FOCUSED! STAY FOCUSED!

"Okay, let's start the work. So the first step of album making involves lyrics writing, I know you all are masters at writing lyrics and you will do your best. Our theme is a mixed theme so you can write on whatever you are comfortable with. You have to write minimum 8 songs. It will be more authentic if you write your own experiences and add your own words. Work on duo. Remember, don't be too hard on yourself okay! Take a break whenever you feel like having" Dahyun sweetly explained and said these words as if she is our mom.

"Okay!" We all exclaimed in excitement. This is our first step towards our album. We all want to give our best. And we will.

We are now sitting at our working places. I and momo chose to be in a one team and similarly, Jeongyeon and Nayeon-unnie, Tuzyu and Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung formed their own teams.

Momo suggested me that we should write soft/romantic song. I know why she chose this because obviously she is in love with Kim Heechul and is on cloud nine. Well it's a good thing for me, she can write a lot of things and I don't have to do a lot of work but it doesn't mean I'll not help. Definitely I will.