12. The wait is now over

Sana's POV-

It's already 12 AM and we are already done with the breakfast. It started raining again and we are still stuck here in Dahyun's house. Weather is again not so good to drive me back to the dorm.

Actually I'm happy with this. At least because of this I'm close to dahyunie....

She's working on her laptop and I'm watching her like a curious child.

"What's the matter?" She chuckled as she sensed what I was doing.

"Eh-uh, n-nothing, just watching you working" I averted my gaze as she looked at me.

"And why would you do so?"

"I-I don't know, I just find it interesting"

She chuckled at my silliness. She stood up from the couch, placed her laptop on the table and sat beside me. My heart was bouncing. I guess I'm soon gonna die by this mini heart attacks she usually gives.

"Why are you so cute sana?" She pinched my nose.

Her words felt so warming that they made me numb for a second.

"Yah! That's my poor nose, stop pinching it" I scrunched my nose as it was getting red from shyness.

She pinched it again and in return I tried pulling her cheeks but she sabotaged it and started running from me. I chased her, it was all chaotic and to be honest I loved it. She was jumping and rolling over the couches.

This!!! I never want this to end. I don't even remember the last time I laughed this much. Today is the day I am laughing whole heartedly.

Soon, she ran towards her room and I followed her. She was tryna close the door but my leg stopped it to do so. It was an dead end for her.

"So... what you gonna do now?" I smirked at her as she gulped.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." she fake cried in front on me. But sorry Kim Dahyun, I can't lose this moment now.

I locked the door so she can't run away from me again.

I slowly approached her. As I was taking steps closer to her, she was taking her steps backwards not until her legs touched the edge of the bed. She gulped once again and unconsciously sat on the bed.

"Who's gonna save you now Kim Dahyun?"

"Okay, I lost" she surrendered herself on her defeat and laughed awkwardly "Do whatever you want" she shrugged.

"Then let me pull those white soft cheeks of yours" I grinned shamelessly "No wait, actually let me bite them..."

She got stunned after hearing those words, even I myself don't know where it came from???

There was an awkward silence between us until she chose to break it.

"Okay!" She said it so casually that at this moment I was the one who was feeling awkward.

"Really?" I asked for the confirmation, if I  heard it right or not and surprisingly she nodded.

But... how??? I mean why? I mean... Okay sana wait! This is what actually you were waiting for right?!

I can hear my inner demons laughing.

I slowly approached her and pushed her on the bed which made her to lie down. Why did I do that? Oops, too late sana. I crawled over her body just to reach my action point. Her cheeks.

She was holding her breath and so was I. It was so unreal for me but this was actually happening!

She turned her face towards the right just to expose her bare cheeks for me. I moved my face towards her. At this moment my heartbeats became louder and louder.

I stopped when I reached her cheeks. It was just an inch away. Her smell was so soothing. She smells like vanilla. I wonder what kind of body wash she use.

I wasn't doing anything just to tease her a little and was smirking at her. Her eyes were shut. But when she doesn't find any kind of activity over her, she opened her eyes and faced me.

It was now her and mine lips facing each other. They looks so plump and red. I'm afraid I might do something that I shouldn't do at all. They look kissable and mine wants to grab them.

There was an heavy tension between us. We both were just staring at each other. Her eyes sometimes flickers over my lips and then to my eyes. I was holding myself for so long not until she decided to do something unexpected, she bite her fucking lips! Oh my goodness!!!

The very next moment she closed her eyes? I don't know what's inside her head. What does she actually want?

My face was unconsciously moving forward. Should I do this? What if she'll start avoiding me? What if she'll never gonna talk to me or start hating me?

Sana, are you really going risk your bonding with her? Do you really want this to happen? Is it the right time for this? Or is it too early? What should I do?

All these questions were running through my head. But soon after I thought of the words that Im Nayeon said to me "it's do or die, sana".

And without wasting any more time, my lips grabbed hers.

It-It tastes so good... Is it really happening or is it just a dream? If this is a dream then I never want to wake up from this.

She wasn't moving at all, like she was also waiting for this to happen. The thing that surprised me the most was that she also reciprocated.

She slipped her both hands on my neck and pulled me closer. Is this the real Kim Dahyun? Does she also have the same feelings for me.

Our kissing became deeper and deeper. She's so good at this, I swear to god!

She sucked my lower lips and then goes to Upper one. It was all so so so good...

You won sana! You won at your life!

My breathe got hitched when she decided to bite my lower lip. As in answer I initiated to insert my tongue inside her mouth which she gladly welcomed.

Both of our tongues were fighting for their dominance. I was over her but then suddenly she decided to roll over to be at the top.

She intertwined both ours hands and didn't even gave the chance for me to breathe.

But the question's still inside my head, why does she allowed me to do this? There's must be a reason for this. She's already in a relationship and would never ever allow someone to do this to her.

Till now she didn't even gave me a hint that she likes me. Then why???

I removed all this thoughts from my head because at this moment, I only want to enjoy this moment...

                                ***

A/N-

Thank you everyone for waiting and I'm so sorry that I made you to wait this much. It's been a year and now your author is a doctor(got my medical college)🥹

Well now I'm here with not so good but an average update. Ik a lot of you must have been forgot the storyline, so I'll recommend you to go through the story once again.

Please give your love to this chapter and I'll try to write a good one next time. See ya ❤️

(My grammar became worse now, sorry for the mistakes)