7. I do have feelings for you

Few days have been passed. After that day sana started avoiding dahyun as much as she can. Even sana don't know why is she doing this. Dahyun is clearly aware of sana's action but don't know the reason behind it.

After that day the talk between dahyun and sana was only formal and small. Even when Dahyun try to approach her, sana just gives her excuses.

Dahyun's POV -

I am here outside the TWICE's dorm to pick them up. The completion of their song has came to an end and now they have to just learn choreos and shoot main MV. Today they don't have much work so I advised them not to come but they denied and instead wanted to have some fun in the office.

I'm glad Mr. Wang is not coming today at the company.

I saw all the members coming out of the dorm excitedly, they are full of enthusiasm but except one, sana unnie. I don't know what's wrong with her. Is she only treating me this way or is same with others? I'm really curious now.

"Morning Dahyun~" Jihyo unnie greeted me.

"Morning unnie, how are you all?" I asked with the same enthusiasm.

"Perfectly fine, good and well!" Nayeon unnie exclaimed which made me chuckle. I always wonder is she really the oldest member of the twice?!

"Let's go?" I asked them glancing at sana unnie. She was standing at the corner busy with her phone.

"Yup! Let's go" Jeongyeon unnie said.

And the thing surprised me the most was that it was sana unnie who entered the car first and took the back seat. I have seen that when yeonjun pick them up she always choose the front seat.

It was momo unnie who sit beside me. The back row was noisy as hell, but sana... she was just staring outside the window.

I couldn't take it anymore so I asked momo unnie.

"Unnie?"

"Yes dahyun" she replied.

"Don't you think sana unnie is acting strange?" I asked without hesitating.

She looked at me for a second and then thought of something.
"You're right she is actually acting strange these days"

"Do you know the reason?" I don't think she knows.

"Nope dahyun but I'll find out. Do you have any idea?"

"No unnie. It's been few days since she's avoiding me." I said in a low tone.

"She is avoiding you, really?" Momo unnie asked with a shocked expression.

"Yes, why is something wrong?"

"Oh no nothing, don't worry we'll figure it out" she assured me.

—————

Sana's POV -

Dorm

Even I myself don't know why I'm avoiding Dahyun? What's her fault? But it's just my heart that is stopping me from approaching her.

I don't know what's wrong with me ever since Dahyun introduced her boyfriend to us. What's his name?? Yeah that sehun, OH SEHUN.

His first impression on me was not so good enough and I think that Dahyun deserves someone better than him.

Well why do I even care. Moreover we are not even close to each other. But I do care...

"whyyy?? What's wrong with you sanaaa" I whined a little loudly as I hid my face under the pillow of my bed.