9. Adorable

Things between sana and dahyun became normal. Even sana no longer lag in her midway. Sana grabs every single chance she can to talk and be near dahyun, and dahyun never finds it awkward. She's also comfortable around sana. She finds sana as someone she has know for ages.

Twice's process of album making is also going smoothly and they are doing great. They are really working hard and their managers even harder. Both dahyun and yeonjun gets a lot of praise from the members of Twice. They both treat Twice as their close high school friends.

Sadly Dahyun is their temporary manager and things will get back to normal after this month. Sana becomes emotional thinking that she'll fail to confess dahyun and will never get a chance to see her again. She's just not ready to take any steps yet but she have to do something before leaving Wang's Lable.

Both Nayeon and momo has been giving her the stupidest ideas to make dahyun fall for her. Sana can't help but cringe at them.

"Are you two drunk?" Sana asked her stupid friends who are just grinning at her.

"No we are not! And you should really try asking her on a date" nayeon said.

"Unnie you are out of your mind, please think of something better" sana sighed.

They are in between their mv shoot. It's Mina, chaeyoung and Jihyo are giving their shots. Nayeon, momo and sana are at the corner waiting for their scenes to be shoot.

"I am out of ideas sana... you decline everything" Nayeon sighed.

"Atleast give me some ideas that makes sense unnie" Sana whined.

"Wait!" Nayeon ran her eyes through the shooting area and smiled when she actually find the person she was looking for. "Yeonjun!" She called.

Yeonjun was busy with the shooting team but nevertheless ran towards them leaving his work.

"Yes? Is anything wrong?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Can you tell us that if there's any scene left for sana to shoot" Nayeon asked.

"Wait a minute please" yeonjun looked through his phone to check the details "Umm sana is done for today's shoot, if she wants then she can leave to the dorm with Jeongyeon"

"Ahh okay, I got it, and can you tell me where is dahyun?" Nayeon questioned again.

"Ummm I think she's in canteen, she was having a shoulder pain a little fever so I sent her there to rest"

"She's sick?!" Sana stood up from her place but momo pulled her back to her seat.

"Yeah, well why are you looking for her? If you need some help I can—"

Nayeon cut him in the middle "oh no no, I was just randomly asking and sorry to disturb you"

"It's okay and let me know if you need something" and with that he left.

"Why this company has so many gentlemen and women" momo questioned.

"Anyways, sana, run now" Nayeon ordered sana as if she's her coach.