6. Heartbreak without relationship

Sorry I was feeling angst while writing this
(You can listen Everything I wanted by Billie eilish, it adds more feelzzz)
———————

Sana's POV -

"Wake up sanaaaaa!" Momo shouted WTF is wrong with her.

"Yah! Wake up idiot we're already late" she shouted again.

I didn't minded her and covered myself with blanket. I'm really sleepy but they can't understand my pain. The pain of not getting enough sleep is real tho!

"Fine..." she said and slammed the door hardly after leaving the room.

I heard her complaining to Jihyo. I think now it's time to get scolded by the leader.

Jihyo entered the room...

"Sana-yah! What are you doing" Jihyo shouted while shaking my body.

"I need more sleep Ji, I don't feel good today" I whined being honest with her.

"Why don't you sleep early then?"

"You don't know anything Jihyo" I murmured to myself.

"You said something?"

"Nothing!!"

"Okay then, as now you're really being a stubborn so I'll not force you anymore"

And with that she also left the room.

Really??? You gave up this easily???

Anyways, I slowly closed my eyes returning to sleep when heard no noices from outside. I went to a peaceful slumber for atleast an hour.

The time I opened my eyes I looked at the clock and it's 10 o'clock in the morning so probably they all went without me.

The dorm was silent as ocean. For a second it freaked me out but as soon as I realized that nobody will disturb me today I grinned like an idiot.

Okay it's time for the breakfast, and to my guess momo had probably eaten mine breakfast too. So the thing is now I have to make one for my own.

I get up from the bed, washed my face and started moving towards the stairs.

And to my surprise, as I was going down the stairs, I spotted someone's back figure who was sitting on the couch.

Because of that, I freaked out again and badly fell down from the stairs.

My whole body was scattered over the floor like someone's dead body at the murdered zone. You're so awkward sana. I mentally scolded myself.

I heard the foot steps of the person coming towards me, I immediately closed my eyes. What a stupid cover, sana.

When I heard no disturbance around my surrounding I opened my eyes and found that person smiling at me and to my fuck's sake it was none other than our manager, Kim Dahyun.

She scooched near me and I also made me sit properly on the ground.

"Morning sleepy head" she greeted with a smile.

"Wha- wait! You scared me Dahyun" I fired catching my heart dramatically.

She giggled "I'm sorry but I heard that you're not coming today so I came to pick you up" she shrugged.

"Oh yes, sorry I didn't got enough sleep last night" I looked down.

"I know... That's why I gave you an exception for being late today" she said standing up from her place and moving towards the kitchen.

You kno-- Yes she knows! Oh my god how can you forget sana that last night you were in trouble and the person who helped you was Dahyun...

I immediately stood up went behind her.