Introduction

The air was so cold and I was trembling with fear as I stared at my Parents. They were dead. Blood was running from them, creeping into the sewer drain. That man, he just went and did it for no reason. He broke into the house and killed my parents, but he didn't spot me. I hear Sirens in the distance. Before I could say anything, I fainted down on the ground.

10 Years later

As I woke up on this brand new day, I looked back upon the past to what happened all those years ago. The man, he was back. Nobody else spotted him, but I know how he hides.
*flashback*
"Hahahahaha!  You expect to defeat me, yet you can't even find me!" The mysterious man said from the shadows.
I then saw it, movement. I don't know how I could but I just saw grey waves of movement coming from him. I threw my throwing star at him, just barely missing.
"What in the-?!" He said just before I flew straight into him, sending him straight to the ground.
"Impossible! I never lose!" He yelled once more before throwing down a smoke bomb and disappearing.
*flashback end*
I sighed as I stood up and walked over to my map that I created. I have looked at all the locations where he has set up many bases, yet, he was never at any of them. I had to make sure no-one would follow me, so I blew up all the bases. Now, there was only 1 left. If he wasn't there, well, I don't know what I will do.
"Rubin, come here." I said to my pet animal. He looks like a yellow mouse, but he has wings and is a lot stronger than any mice or even a whole army of mice. "Right now, we have a mission to do." I said as I jumped down from my tree base and onto the ground of the dense forest below.