Team AZB

The sound of helicopter blades woke me up this morning. They must be trying to create another factory. I grabbed my slingshot and wooden club and hid behind the tree. They were staring at me. How did they know where I was?! I panicked and grabbed my bag of pebbles and started shooting at them. They deflected it with their shields.
"Damn it!" I yelled as I jumped down and started running at them. They did nothing. I continued to charge at them until...
ZAP!!!
I was electrocuted by one of their tasers. I immediately collapsed to the ground. It was difficult to keep my eyes open. I tried my hardest...but...I...couldn't stay...awake.

??? POV
I tackled the team of 5 men to the ground. They will not take the kid away from the truth! I used my claws to slash at them and even ripped the shields and weapons from their arms. They tried to flee into the Helicopter but I blocked it. I growled at them, showing my rows of sharp teeth. They all fainted to the ground.
"That's what I thought." I said as I grabbed the kid and left the area.
I looked around at the mountain range to find a cave or any type of safe spot. There was none. I sighed as I started running to the place where this child wanted to go. He wanted to go to the truth, so I'll help him reach it.

5 hours later
ΩPOV
I slowly started to wake up in a new location. On the mountain range on one of the many cliffs. Did something save me? Or did those men dump me here? Who knows? All I know is that I am now closer to their base.
I jumped down from the cliff and onto the path that leads downwards. I kept on running until I got to the bottom.
I whistled to call Zole back to me, as he ran away during that encounter. Zole came out from a nearby tree almost immediately. We both looked at each other and nodded, knowing what to do. We both ran as far as we can, over the giant hills and jumping over the rivers and streams. We were having lots of fun, until we reached a forest.
"It's sundown, we better get ready for tonight." I told Zole. He nodded in return.
We then spent the next hour gathering some bark and branches as well as leaves to create a makeshift tent.
"For now, we can rest. Tomorrow will be another hard day trying to reach there." I said as I started drifting to sleep.