Mad dash to the base

The final day before we go and take revenge. I am nervous about this.
Zole was asleep next to me as we watched the stars, slowly drifting off to sleep.
'Tomorrow will be great.' I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

The next day 

I woke up with a jolt as I knew what was about to happen today.
"Zole, wake up." I told him.
"5 more minutes, Ω." He replied.
"But today is the day!" I shouted.
"Ok, ok. Let's go." He said as he dragged himself out of his tiny bed.
We started walking to the base, it was hard to contain my excitement.
"There he is." That voice...
"Let's get him!" Another familiar voice said.
"Oh no." Was all I could say before the bullets were shot. The men were back and even more prepared for. Anything that happens.
"You may of stopped the 3 of us before, but not this time!" Wait, 3? Wasn't there 4?
I had no time to think as they started charging at me with their spiky shields.
I started running as fast as I can to the base, barely dodging all of their bullets.
Zole seemed to have disappeared right beside me, but I could still sense him and his movement.
The men wouldn't stop, if anything they were speeding up. I ran even faster than I already was, heart pounding and legs aching.
500 meters
400 meters
They are catching up!
300 meters
One pulled out a shotgun!
200 meters
I am so close!
100 meters
Nearly there!
90 meters
80 meters
70 meters
60 meters
50 meters
40 meters
30 meters
20 meters
10 meters
ZAP!!!
I was electrocuted by one of their tasers.
"You really think you could get past us?" One of them said from behind. "We planned for you to head to head quarters, so we left on of us here with a taser." He continued. They all laughed at their victory.
"Zole...Where are you?" Was all I was able to say before falling unconscious.

??? POV
So, they want more? So be it.
I charged at the men from the shadows, claws ready to slash them open.
"Wh-What are you." One of the stuttered, remembering what happened last time.
"I am your greatest nightmare!" I yelled, leaping onto him and whacking his gun away.
"Why do you do this?" Another one of them shouted in terror.
"He needs to know the truth about himself, his past and everything. You are all trying to stop him and I simply can not allow that." I said, opening a portal above them and dropping their destroyed helicopter on them. "Heh, that should take care of you 3." I said, turning to the last one alive.
"P-please d-don't kill m-me." He stuttered, shaking in fear.
"Leave this place and tell your boss to give up. It will only get him and all of his men, including you, killed." I said, turning back to Ω.
The man nodded and sprinted faster than a puppy wanting to say hi to his owners.
I picked up Ω and went inside the giant building.
'Time to fight back.' I thought to myself.