Ch. 25 "Sick"

Cameron POV 

I stared at the ceiling. the clock ticking. 

I couldn't sleep yet again... 

I have been sticking to my plan. but things are starting to get complicated..

It's like the Commander Tony and Bucky are changing... 

They are showing me their softer sides... now that I am doing as they asked. and in return they let me go outside. 

Or take me out somewhere that I really want to go.

So my worries are that they are changing..

I also haven't been sleeping. I keep seeing those last moments with my dad and family..

I slowly pulled my covers off of me and headed into the bathroom. 

I have also have been feeling a bit off lately but I still push through. 

With going to class where Tony catches me up on this earth's history. 

Training with Bucky.

And spending one on one time with Commander. 

But today feels different. 

I looked in the mirror seeing my face is a bit red. 

I shake my head jumping in the shower. changing then brushing my teeth and hair. 

I walked out of my room to the kitchen pouring some cereal in a bowl then some milk. 

But I didn't really have much of an appetite either. 

I ended up dumping the food in the trash and heading to Tony's class. 

But as I walked I felt a bit wobbly. my vision even started blurring. I ended up stop walking because of how blurry my vision got.. 

I slowly slid down the wall not able to stand much longer. 

My chin pressed against my chest as I tried to calm myself down from this but I wasn't able to. 

I ended up loosing consciousness. 

That was until I hear talking. 

"How long has she been like this?" I hear maybe one of the shield agents I don't notice the voice 

"How the hell am I supposed to know. alert the commander he's not going to like this." I hear another voice 

"Commander you might want to get down here we've got a problem.." The voice said 

"What the hell do you mean you found her like this!" I hear Commander say

"Never mind leave." He said sternly 

"Little one can you hear me?" I hear him say worried as he tapped lightly on my cheek. 

My head slowly falls back hitting the wall behind me as my eyelids slowly flutter open. 

He looked relieved. 

"I don't feel so good.." I mumbled 

"I know little one.." He said tucking some hair behind my ear. 

He picked me up bridal style. 

"Come on lets get you to Tony.." He said sounding worried