Please dont go Test Tube x Reader

"O/N! O/N where are you!" Test Tube yelled among the fallen debris of the hotel. It had collapsed due to an unknown incident, and you were unaware. "Test Tube come back!" Fan had called out as Test Tube rushed into the rubble looking for you. Test Tube kept calling for you, tears streaming down her face

      You woke up with pain in all your body, some chunks of wall had crushed one of your ankles trapping you there. You coughed up some of the insulation and Test Tube heard it. "O/N! Golly your hurt bad.." she said looking at your cuts that were streaming with blood. "T....est..Tube" you wavered putting your hand on her face to wipe her tears

          Test Tube grabbed your wrist slightly and put it back down. "Shhhh it's okay O/N just relax. It'll be okay" she whispered, her bottom lip quivered and her body was shaking. Test Tube removed the chunk of wall off your leg, freeing you, and pulled you closer.

       "It's gonna be okay! We'll just...get you to Mephone-wait hes out right now.." Test Tube said thinking of a solution to help you. You put a finger to her mouth to shush her and shook your head. Test Tube had gotten the hint, and did not like it. "I'm not letting you die O/N! I cant let you do that, I cant let myself do that!" She cried "you don't have a choice now. Mephone is-as you said-out right now. There's nothing you can do" You said softly which made Test Tube cry more.  She held you tightly as hot tears streamed down her face.

       "Hey Test Tube.." Test Tube looked at you sorrowfully, her eyes red from crying. "I love you...." and with one more breath of air, You had died. After a few seconds of silence Test Tube screamed in pain, which everyone ran over and saw what had happened. She clutched your body tightly not letting you go. Blood was getting on her lab coat but she didn't care, she was too lost in pain to care about some clothes. Fan patted her back to comfort her while everyone looked in horror, Shock, and sadness.

    You were gone now, and that was and will always be one of her worst nightmares came true. "Please...don't leave me"