Just let me cheer you up! Bow x Sad!Reader

It had been a long day, your teammates were getting out of control and losing almost every single contest, the new thinkers team was absolutely frustrating due to the actions of your teammates. Goo and Candle were okay, they just didn't really take the challenges seriously. Clover is..an unique character, she's really sweet and helps with the challenges but keeps talking about this "curse." The floor is nosey and probably is a good teammate to have to get information but is also a pain in the neck. And don't even get me started on Yinyang and Nickel. They're always causing chaos and trouble every single turn.

   They were starting to make you a lot more sad than usual. Back when you were on the sinkers Tea Kettle soothed you by hugging you and humming lullabies while you ate her hor durves. But now that she got eliminated there was no one to cheer you up. You sat by the water in attempt to calm down but memories of your past teammates made you cry. You sobbed hard into the palms of your hands, then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You wiped your tears and turned around so fast the flash would be jealous to see Bow standing there with a comforting smile on her face. "Hey so like I saw you were upset, so on behalf of the cheer factory! I'm gonna cheer you up!" She said sitting down next to the sand.

   You two sat In silence until she hugged you "I don't know what to say to make you feel better. But I just want you to know I'm here. It's gonna be alright." And with that the waterworks came gushing out. You hugged bow back and sobbed into her shoulder while she patted your back.

"It's gonna be okay. Let it all out"