Staring-Two x Reader

Heyyy! Authors note! HOLY MOTHER OF BALLS THAT SUMT IT GETTING TOO FAMOUS GUYS IM ASHAMED😭😭😭 but i might not post alot so im sorryyyyyyyyy!!!

You lay on the couch of the apartment you and Two own together, its not very spacious mind you but for a living space it gets the job done. Currently your scrolling on your phone for something to amuse you. You're in your pjs since you were not planning on going out anytime soon.

   Your partner Two is beside you on the couch reading a book, you look at the cover "Game shows for dummies! By Bullet." You shrug it off and go back to your phone. The apartment is quiet besides tapping from you and pages flipping from two, which is a rarity you both never have quiet times like this apart from when you were sleeping.

   You shifted a little bit which caught the attention of Two for a split second and then they went back to their book. You shifted again, and again. You couldn't get comfortable and groaned in annoyance. "You okay?" Two questioned, putting the book down for a moment to turn their attention onto you.

  "I cant get comfortable, its driving me nuts." You say with a tinge of frustration in your voice. Two put a bookmark into their book, set it aside, and patted their legs. "Come here." They simply said.

     You hesitated for a moment before laying your head onto their legs, like a magnet to iron their hands went into your hair, stroking and petting your head as you returned to your phone. After another shift they tensed up a few seconds before returning, you would've had to be an idiot to not notice it.

   "Two? You okay-" as soon as your eyes gazed on theirs they immediately flashed back to you in attempts to hide where they were looking. "Yep! Im alright!"

"...You sure?"

  "Mhm!" Two said nervously.

  You reluctantly went back to your phone but this time you positioned your phone to have a little view of Twos eyes. After awhile you checked on Twos eyes and saw that they were looking the same direction as earlier

"Okay what are you staring at?" You snapped moving the phone and tracing where they were looking at. You stopped in surprise when you realized. "Why are you staring at my stomach?" You questioned a smile creeping on your face "Well! Uh! Its just...soft." Two said quietly. You chuckled to yourself "Well thank you Two"

  "Can i touch it?"

  "Eh sure, i dont really care."