Im nervous but not with you. Paper x Reader

A/N hey it's been awhile my apologies I'm just working on a object show! Anyways let's get to it.
-——————————————————————
Normally when you'd look at paper he'd give a nervous smile back. You loved it when he smiled. His cheeks would hide the bottom half of his eyes. His smile would be soft and kind but not anymore. Instead it's filled with nervousness. You had no idea what would make this nervousness go away, so you decided to plan a day together.

You knocked on his door. Once, twice, thrice, before he finally answered. He rubbed sleep from his eyes and yawned "O/N? What are you doing here? Its 9 in the morning? He sleepily asked you "cmon i have a day planned out for us! Get dressed!" You said smiling at him.

   Paper got dressed and the two of you went out on the town, you bought things, gifts, for him and ate at restaurants! The two of you were having so much fun! At the end of the day you took paper to watch the sunset, you absolutely loved sunsets because they were so pretty to look at.

  As you two sat and watched you noticed he was nervous out his mind, he trembled and sweat like he was gonna go on death row but kept a weak smile. You put a hand on his shoulder which knocked him out of it as he whipped his head towards you

   "Okay, Paper. I've noticed you becoming more nervous around me, so whats up? Are you scared of me or something?" The surprised paper as he waved his arms around "No no no! Its not that! I do like you and im not scared of you i promise!" He quickly blathered. "So whats up then?" You kindly asked "I... i just." His cheeks heated up

  "I like you, but more than that. Y'know?" The pieces clicked together as you ket out a whispered "Oooohhhhhh." You gave a thought before upright asking him "wanna be my boyfriend?" Paper tackled you in a hug and screeched "Yes! Yes! Yes!"