Your king. Silver Spoon x Reader SMUT

Recently Mephone gave you and everyone a week to visit people at hotel Oj. This meant you could actually sleep in a bed instead on the ground so nobody complained. Everyone got to meet up with all their friends and even meet new friends. You were in a corner sipping your dr. Fizz in peace while everyone else partied and had a good time. You could see that almost everyone knew eachother and were talking amongst eachother. You (who hardly knew anyone) didn't bother to spark up some conversation. You didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of veteran players.

    "Staying to the side I see." Silver spoon chimed as he always did. "Yeah I'd rather not make an ass of myself infront of what, 30+ people? Not my type of party" you sighed. "What about you? Why aren't you with candle or something, it seems like you and her are pretty close?" You questioned "Oh I don't wanna be seen with anyone at the time being. But I must say this place is trashy and just overall hideous, B-ew~" he scoffed "yknow it's not nice to berate someone's hard work. What if I said your trashy and hideous?" You Said raising an eyebrow. In a blink silver spoon went from neutral to furious. "Awww is the little prince mad that I corrected him. What you gonna do? The death penalty?" You scoffed

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from the crowd. You had no idea where he was dragging you when suddenly he grabbed you by the shoulders and slammed you into the wall. "What the fuck Silver? What's your problem!" You hissed. "You do NOT talk down on me, I am above you, above everything you are apart of. You are a peasant, and I am your king!" He barked at you. The look in his eyes were furious, and his hands were gripping your shoulders tightly. "Awww someone's angry. What? You gonna send me to the dungeon?" You asserted. "Oh I'll send you to a dungeon alright." He whispered angrily.

"What do you mea-" right then and there he was kissing you on the lips. Hard. He still had your shoulders gripped tightly. You kissed him back and grabbed his forearms. As soon as you did that he softened his grip on you. Now you two were making out, while there was a literal party happening right next to you. Anyone could walk down the hall and see you two. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist. He pushed you harder into the wall, salvia was dripping from both of your chins and onto your clothes or the floor. Your tounges were exploring every corner of the others mouth. Silver spoon had you by the wrists so hard it was making your hand feel like pins and needles.

    Finally you two broke apart gasping for air. Your hair was messed up, your shirt had drool on it, You generally looked a mess. Silver spoon put you back on the ground, fixed himself up, and went back to the party. Your 'down below' was throbbing from everything that happened but with nothing to do you also fixed yourself up and went back. You lied about the saliva that you accidentally fell asleep and drooled on yourself which everyone got a kick out of. In hour into the party you felt more needy for Silver Spoon. You went to him and tugged on his sleeve. He looked at you with a smug face then turned to his new friends "I'll be right back, keep the conversation going!" And walked you away back to the hallway. Except this time you walked farther from the area you two were making out. You followed him up some stairs and he led you to an empty closet. He shut the door behind himself and turned to you. You sat on a bench the closet questionably had.

    "Look who's crying to their king now?" Silver spoon snickered. "Ugh shut up you bastard." You grumbled. Silver spoon grabbed your chin and tilted it upwards towards his face "ah ah ah. YOU want me here, don't act like that." Silver spoon kissed you again but softer this time. "Anyways what do you need darling?" He softly asked. "You know exactly what I want silver. Don't play dumb." "Oh but dear O/N. I don't know anything until you tell me."

"I want you to..."
—————————
To be continued (cause fuck y'all)