Let me help you take your mind of it Yinyang x reader SMUT

Before I start this was requested by SerenityBlueWind
-———————————
Yinyang had been a little down from the incedent with silver spoon and you saw that visibly. He looked a lot more gloomier than normal and wouldn't argue all the time when Silver got upset and unleashed a barrage of insults Yinyangs way. So you decided to cheer him up. Anything would help him, it made you feel bad when you saw him down.

    "Hey baby!" You said to Yinyang. Yinyang returned a smile to you "hello dear whats up?" You smiled with ambition "I've noticed you've been upset recently so i wanna help you." You put your eyebrows up and down to help Yinyang get the hint. He didn't so instead you grabbed his wrist and pulled him.

     "Woah! where are you taking us?" Yin questioned "Im gonna 'help' you!" You exclaimed. You led him to the calm down cabin and shut off the cameras to make sure there was no footage. "What do you mean help?" Yinyang questioned. You deadpanned over to him and cocked a brow, he immediately got the hint "Oh. Oh!"

  You sat Yinyang down in a corner and kissed him. "Hey before I help you relax, tell me if you want to stop alright?" You softly told him. He nodded as you slid your hands up his shirt. He shivered with your cold hands sliding up his torso. His bottom lip quivered in anticipation. And he was shaking. You let out a soft chuckle and kissed his neck. He let out little noises at your doings. "Your so sensitive YinnyYang." You grinned

All the sudden he grabbed your wrists and pinned you to the floor. He held his hand at your waist, he gulped as be stared into your eyes "you okay?" You asked him feeling nervous at the sudden shift of position. "C-can i?" He stuttered out with his brows furrowed and face completely red. "You may." You meekly whispered feeling butterflies im your stomach and heat in your crotch. sliding your underwear down to expose yourself to him. He started to pump his fingers in and out of your hole. Your legs shook as you held your mouth closed.

He took in his sights and his face got even redder. Your arched back, the way you covered your mouth to keep your noises down, everything was too delectable for him. Your body was a vice that held onto Yinyang to make him fall into the spiral of bliss he felt when with you.

     You quickly grabbed one of Yinyangs sleeves and tugged on it, you couldn't tell him you were close. You didnt trust your voice right now to tell him. Thankfully he got the hint and sped up, hitting you in all the right places. You then came, hard. Fist hitting the floor and gripping into a harder ball from the pleasure.

    After a few moments you calmed down and crawled over to him, putting a hand on the hem of his pants and looking up. Yinyang nodded as you pulled down his pants. You took his already erect member in your hands and pumped it. He let out a whine and softly held your wrist. His face was crimson and you could feel the heat radiating from it. You kissed him as you pumped his penis over and over again, he held onto you very strongly but you broke the kiss.

   "H-huh?" Yinyang was confused until you made the bold move and wrapped your lips around his cock. Now he was the one covering his mouth and arching his back. His noises however spilled out from his hand as he gripped your hair leading you up and down his dick. You choked and gagged, slurping up his member using your tongue to run over his sensitive spots. "Ah-im! Im go-hah! Im gonna!" He tried to tell you before your throat and mouth was filled with his seed. You coughed a bit until you could get it all down

    "You okay?" Yinyang asked you, still blissed out from his orgasm. You nodded yes as you got dressed. Yinyang did too, he lifted you up and put one arm around his shoulder for support. He sighed contently "Thanks sweetheart, i did need that." You nodded lovingly and put your head on his other shoulder.