Episode 3: Kovoro

John POV (Sera in italic+quotations)

"So, let's work." 

"Sounds good to me.

~3h later~ 

"That took longer than expected." 

"Agreed. I'm gonna head back to the d-

"Sera, it's only like 7:00. Why don't we go to the arcade or Woaba Boba?" 

"Because I- erm- uhhhh... ok.

"That's what I thought! Let's go, we can take my car." 

"Ok, on one condition.

"Yeah?" 

"We have to go shopping too.

"ok..." I should not have agreed to that. 

~a bit later, at Kovoro Mall~ 

"Let's go to that shop!

"Why? You just stopped at that store like 5 minutes ago!" 

"And?

*sigh* 

"never mind." 

"Hmmmm... is this shirt good?

"Yeah!" 

"This one?

"Yup!" 

"What about this one?" "Y-er-uhm... uhhhh... ur just trying to make sure I'm paying attention right?" 

"Correct. I would NEVER wear that one. Looks like it was made digitally by a 2 year old with a mousepad.

"Hehe..."

~2h of shopping later~

"NOW can we go to the arcade?" 

At this point I was very annoyed. We had spent 2 hours shopping and we hadn't gotten any food, drinks, or arcading! 

"Yeah, I guess we can now.

"Finally!" 

On our way to the arcade in the mall, we saw an ability-reading station with a prize for people above 5.0 ability level. I ignored it because it would expose my true ability level. And it seemed REALLY sketchy. 

"Here we are!" 

"Well, it's not what I expected.

"Well what DID you expect?" 

"I don't know, something more modern.

"It's an arcade... It's SUPPOSED to be retro." 

"Fair point. Do you want to do that one? It seems cool.

"Really? A fighting game? Doesn't that happen enough in real life?" 

"Yeah, but it's two-player.

"Ok, I can get that."

We played at the arcade until an employee had to tell us what time it was... it was 10:00. We decided to go get something to eat, so we went to a new place next to Woaba Boba called Pizza King, and we had a pepperoni pizza. 

After that we headed over to Woaba Boba, and she got a Mango Boba- but I decided to try a Peach Boba. 

In the future, I'm gonna stick with mango. 

We went back to my house so Sera could pick up her books and stuff, and she asked if we could watch a movie. 

I hesitantly agreed. After a bit we decided to watch an action movie with a protagonist named "Bames Jond" Whose ability was stealth, so he was a spy. 

When the movie ended, it was a little after midnight and we were both laying down on the couch eating popcorn. 

Sera looked at her phone and she said, "Ok, this time I most DEFINITELY have to go.

I agreed. She headed back to the dorms, and I shut everything off and put the bowl in the dishwasher. I then brushed my teeth and went to bed. 

That was a good day.

There we go! Episode 3 done. I don't have a specific update schedule, I'm just kinda working when I can and uploading when I think the episode is good. Obligatory not my characters, they belong to uru-chan, yada yada. Cover pic by uwuzul.