Episode 4: The Weekend

John POV (Sera in Quotes + italic)

*Rrrrrring! Rrrrrrring!* *Rrrrrring! Rrrrrrring!*

"Uuuugh," I said.

 "It's 8:00 AM on a Saturday," I said while picking up the phone. It was Sera. Only she would call at 8:00 AM on a Saturday. 

"G'morning!" She said cheerily.

 "Sera... It's 8:00 AM. Ya woke me up." 

"Oh, sorry. Anyway, wanna finish the project?" I grunted.

 "Sera. It's Saturday. S A T U R D A Y. That means relaxing and having fun, not working."

 "But working IS fun. And before you say no it's not, what you might like is that I will pay for the next week of Woaba Bobas.

"Hmmm... fine. Come on over, I'll get dressed." 

*door opens* 

"Hi.

"Wait... were you calling me from outside my door?" 

"Yep.

"Ay. You get set up, I'll be right over."

~15m later~

"I'm here! How much have you-"

"Oh yeah, I decided to work a bit on it.

"A bit?!?! We have like 15 minutes left of work!" 

"Well, I wanted some Woaba Boba and also I wanted to get it done?

"But I wanted to do some..." 

"Sorry...

"Sure you are..." 

"What? I thought you didn't want to work on Saturday?

"Well yeah but you already started... forget it, never mind." I went and sat by her and we worked on it for around 10-15 minutes and then decided to go to Woaba Boba. I had to convince her, because she wanted to do homework and school stuff.  

This time I got a Mango Boba, and she tried the peach one. She actually liked it- unlike me. 

"Hey Sera, there is a new movie called "Star Doors" which has decent reviews, maybe we can go see it?"

"Eh, I don't know. Maybe. Sci-fi isn't really my thing."

"Hmmm... hold on, lemme check the Wellston Theater website."

"Ok."

"Parry Hotter and the Vault of Truths?"

"Nah."

"Cretaceous zoo?"

"Nope."

"Mágico?"

"No thx."

"Sheesh, what do YOU want to watch then?"

"Hmm, maybe one of those Bames Jond movies?

"I don't know if that's on, I don't think there's been a new one for a while. Lemme check."

~5 mins later~

"Yep! The second movie in the series is going to be playing today starting at 9:30."

"That'll work. So what should we do until then?"

"Uh... I don't know. Maybe we could go to a park or something?"

"Eh, I don't really want to. Mayb-"

"Man, you've been picky today."

Sera, annoyed; "So-rry. Anyway, maybe we could go to the arcade? We did end on a tie."

"YES! Let's go!"

~During car ride~

"So, uh, do you have any siblings?"

"Nah, I'm an only child. Do you talk to your sister much?"

"Erm... no. We aren't exactly on good terms."

"Oh. Um, anyway. Who are your friends, other than me?"

"Elaine, Evie (kinda), Arlo (again, kinda), Remi, Blyke, Terrence, and Roland."

"That's definitely more than I have here! *chuckle* why do you usually go on the roof for lunch?"

"Well, it's quieter up there and I can think- at least I could before you started to come up too!"

"Sorry, but also not."

"Heh! What do you usua-"

*Loud Tire Screech*

"Wha-"

A white van drove up in front of us and forced us into an alley. I got out and told Sera to stay, and that I'd handle it. She was hesitant, but stayed. My ability felt weaker, and 3 dark figures stepped out. Their abilites were on. One dashed behind me, and tried to inject me with something. I used their abilty and dashed behind them, quickly delivering a pinch on a specific place on their neck, knocking them unconscious. The second one tried to throw something at me, but I used the first one's ability to dash out of the way. I used his super strength to throw some asphalt from the road at him, but super fast because I amped the throw using the first's ability. He fell over, and the third took no delay in summoning large disks and throwing them at me. Before I could dash out of the way, they froze mid-air.

"Need some help?"

"No, but thanks either way."

"Heh. You were about to get diced by those disks, be thankful for me saving you."

"Thanks. Now let's get 'em!"

I then threw disks at his legs, and seraphina froze the assailent so they couldnt react. The froze wore off right after they hit his legs, disabling him.

"Who are you?"

"Ugh... I'm not telling you kids."

"WHO ARE YOU!?" I said as i put my foot on his chest, lightly for now.

"I... I... I work for..."

"WHO?"

"Spec..." He then fell unconscious, unable to complete his word.

"Ugh."

"Ay. We should keep an eye out, that could've been much worse."

"Sera! Look at this."

"What the...? We need to report this to Mr. Vaughn."

"Yeah, Good idea."

"Let's head to Wellston High, he should be there."

"I'll text him."

"You have his phone number?"

"Yep. Benefit of joining mid-year is you get to know the principal pretty well."

Thx for reading this episode! I think this is my longest so far, and I havent uploaded yet today. Hope you like it, and c ya l8r! Obligatory not my characters, they belong to Uru-chan, yada yada. Cover pic by Uwuzul. Supr Out!