new friends

Alexis's POV

I woke up the next morning. The pain of last night still lingering. I got up and took a shower.

I just threw on some black skinny jeans a grey hoodie my white converse and put on a beanie. I went downstairs and grabbed my book bag. I walked to school, avoiding eye contact.

"hey" a little voice said

I looked up and saw a very pretty blonde girl looking at me

"Im kasidee" she said

"I'm Alexis"

"I know you are"

"Umm..."

"Well that was creepy I'm sorry"

"So how do you know me"

"My friend likes you and asked me to come and talk to you for him"

"who's your friend"

She turned around and pointed to a guy named Shawn that I recognized from my choir class.

"shawn is you friend"

"yup"

"why didn't he come talk to me"

"he is shy"

Kasidee and I walked over to shawn.

"hi shawn"

"hey lexi"

"well you guys are awkward" kasidee laughed shawn and I both laughed. Then the bell rang.

"Can I walk you to class" shawn asked

"yea of course you can"

Shawn walked me to class and we laughed the whole way there.

After school I saw shawn again

"hey lexi would you want to go out with me some time"

"I would but ive been threw a lot recently and im kind of damaged emotionally at the moment but I would love to still be your friend"

I saw that he got al little upset but then smiled when I said we could still be friends

"kay thanks for being honest tho that's really cool" I gave him a hug and walked home.

When I got home I texted kasidee we had gotten really close at lunch. I told her all about cam and Nash and the situation with Johnson. She told me about how her dad died when she was 4 and her exboyfriend Matthew.

A* hey kas wyd*

K*not much im soooo bored*

A*me to*

K*wanna go to themall*

A*yassssssssss*

K*woah calm down lol ill be at your house to get you in 30 min*

A*kay see you then*

Kasidee got to my house and we went off to the mall.