move on and forget

Lex's p.o.v the car ride was long and boring. i really didn't want to be here. kas pulled up to the mall and we all got out while kas and Shawn went running around in several stores i sat at a table n the food court. I wanted to help but i had to figure some things out first. Did i really want to let something stupid come in between me and Cameron i love him so much but im tired of the games when im with him im on a emotional roller coaster i just want it all to stop....."Hello there miss do you have a moment to talk" my thought were interrupted by a very tall woman with a perfectly symmetrical face. "umm sure" i replied to her. she sat and looked dead in the eyes and said "my name Rose Montgomery im a recruiting agent for a modeling company in Ireland.I would be honored if you could come down to L.A. for an audition next weekend. i don't have long to explain the details but i will leave you a card and if you have any questions you can call me i know its not much to go on but i hope you will consider all of your expenses will be pad if you accept. Have a nice day. with that she got up shook my hand and walked away. I have never considered modeling, but i have always wanted to go to Ireland. And maybe this change will be good for me. I get up and look for Kas and Shawn. I'm walking for about fifteen minutes before i find them. So you are deciding to join us" Shawn asks i can tell he was concerned. "i umm just got an offer to go to a modeling audition in L.A. next weekend" i tell the both of them. "omg that great ill help you get ready and help pick pick your clothes and drive you there..."

 "whoa Kas i didnt say i was going"

"Lex im not going to let you pass up this opportunity you have to do it"

"Ksa its in Ireland"

"and your point is its on this planet you are going okay"

"what about winter formal"

"fuck winter formal this is about you and i think you need this to get away from all the drama im not letting you say no"  

2 weeks later

today i am packing to go to Ireland i have a 3 year contract then i am coming back home. Kasidee has me fully convinced that this will be good for me. That it would be good to get away from all of the drama i really hope she is right. I walk downstairs with my bag in hand Rose is waiting for me in my living room. "You ready to go sweet heart" 

"yes i am"

i get the black SUV and stare out the window mentally saying good bye to all that i know. i couldn't figure out why Kasidee wasn't there at my house to tell me good bye. I wonder what happened. we go down Cameron street and i see him in his yard with Carter and Matt. I start to feel my self cry as i mutter the words "good bye cam i love you" i have to keep telling my self this is whats best this will help everyone so why do i have the felling im making the biggest mistake ever. i shrug off that feeling by telling my self "move on and forget."

Okay so this was a filler chapter the next chapter will be alot better so stayed tuned i hope you enjoy i love you all  

@drama