back to school

3 weeks later
Lex's POV.
     I have decided that it is OK for me to go back to school. It's been 3 weeks. I've been emotionally stable. Well that and if I plan on graduating I have to get back to my classes. But not today. Today I'll get my things together and sleep. It took me 2 hours to find all my school books, my school bag, and my school clothes. After that I drag my self to bed and fall into a deep slumber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up the morning and take a shower. I wash my recently colored hair.  I had a died my hair a brown and blonde ombre. I wash my face. And get out of the shower.  I dry off and get dressed I put on my black dress my red flannel black thigh high socks and black converse. I blow dry and brush my hair. I run to the kitchen grab a banana and start walking. 30 minutes later I'm in front of the school. I walk to my old locker and put all my books in.
"hey lex"
I turn and see Cameron smiling awkwardly at me
"hi Cameron" I smile
"how you holding up" he says obviously trying to break the obvious tension and awkwardness between us.l

"I'm good cam" i say smiling at him 

"so you finally decided t come back huh"

"well i kinda wanna graduate" i say slightly laughing 

"listen lex i really want to talk to you but not here, i have a lot that i want to say to you but i didn't think you would be back so soon with the circumstances, i know its probably not the best tie right now but i feel like if i don't do this but i feel like if i don't do this now ill never do it" 

"cameron its ok where do you meet so w can talk"

"just meet me at my car after school" 

"okay ill meet you there see you later"

and with that i continued on to my classes i still have all the same classes. so the day was pretty normal and slow.