goodbye

Cams POV
I was furious I don't know what to think I'm pacing I'm my room how could she do that to me he told her how he was getting in and she still left it unlocked im done if this is what its Luke being in love I don't want to be in love ever again nothing good comes from it only heartache and pain I sat on my bed and turned on my TV. I was an hour into a movie when I got a phone call
"Hello"
"Hi is this Cameron Dallas"
"Yes it is"
"Well we have a patient in here and you are her only contact we were able to get in touch with"
"OK"
"Alexis Sullivan is here and she has.... I think you should just come in and see for your self"
"I'm sorry miss but I want nothing to do with her"
"Sir she is in the hospital and we are not sure that she is going to make it"
"I'll be there what hospital"
"Arrowhead hospital"
"Ok thank you"
I got my things and left. I may be mad but I dont....I can't even think about her dying. I lull into the hospital driveway and park I go through security and go to the floor and room that they told me to.
"Hi Cameron Dallas" a lady walked up to me and said
"Yes I am"
"Ok well alexis is in critical condition she has signs of rape and has cuts all over both her wrist and thighs and one across her abdomen she took a rather large amount of pills as well this was a suicide attempt we would love to say that it was a failed attempt but we are not positive of that yet she could just let go ultimately right now the only thing keeping her alive is her not wanting to let go she is holding on and fighting for something but if she gives up she will let go and we will lose her" it was at this moment that I realized I was sobbing. "Can I see her" I ask through the sobs "yes you may" the lady says and takes me to her room
"Can I have sometime alone please I need to talk to her" "umm yes you may" the nurse leaves the room"
I look over at her I can see the pain the hurt.
"Lex I don't if you can hear me I really hope you can. Baby you can't let go I won't let you I need you more than you could ever know. I don't know why I let you walk out that door I should have known better you don't know how much it hurts me to see you fall apart I know that you are broken and bruised but I can hold you through it. Baby please wake up so I can hold you in my arms and tell you everything will be alright if your falling apart I will fight for your heart I will fight on the battlefield for I will be here to fight for always I will be your solider I will always keep your heart safe until mine stops beating when your feeling low I can take you higher when the world gets cold I will be your fire I'll be there when you need a shoulder we can win this war I will be your soldier I just want to get to hold you. Baby I love you and I'm so sorry I shouldn't have acted like that please I love you so much Alexis and I can tell you why the little things that we do the way your eyes sparkle your smile the way you laugh when I'm with you it feels like I'm falling into the sun even in those stormy days in every way it feels like we've won it feels like I'm flying high every time that I look at your beautiful eyes I would say the color but there is more then one sometimes they are blue at other times teen and often times grey but no matter that beautiful gold ring is always around your pupil you always make me laugh and and this is going to sound a little weird but I love the fact that you are insecure because then I get to call you beautiful more than normal I love when we argue I live it when we cuddle and we fit perfectly together I love your hair smells like apples you knock me of me feet you always stand be baby you amaze me can't you see that Alexis you amaze me I need my strong princess loving you is better than words and I..." Her heart monitor stopped "no baby you were supposed to hold on baby please Alexis I need you"
The nurse walked in and didn't say anything she just walked across the room and hugged me I found myself breaking down in her arms "I need her she made me better" " I know I know"
.
.
.
.
I can't let her go I need her I'm looking at my phone my lock screen is me and lex I'm hugging her and kissing her cheek I need her.
.
.
.
.
I was in the cafeteria getting some food they nurse is going to let me see her one more time. I go back up to her room and go inside I walk up to her bed and grab her hand "alexis I know why you let go I understand I don't want to lose you and I will never forget you I you are the best thing that has ever happened to me I love you always and forever"I kissed her cuts and walked to the door I turned ariuld one last time to look at the girl I love "I'm sorry"
"C-Cameron"
I turn around and she is looking at me "I forgive you"