yes or no

I meet Cameron at his car like i said i would. "hello cam"
"get in" he says opening the door i get in the car and put my seatbelt on. Cam gets in on the other side and starts the engine. Were driving in pure silence for about an hour till cam pulls up to a cliff that over looks the night sky and stars. He gets out and opens my door. He holds out his hand towards me. I place my hand in his and he helps me out of the car. I look out to the sky its so beautiful out here the stars shining so brightly the moon illuminating the sky its so peaceful. Away from the struggles of the everyday world away from the city bustle simply perfect. "alexis" cameron calls getting me out of my trans. "yes cam" i say noticing the look of fear in his eyes. "a couple days ago i was sitting out here alone i come here a lot to clear my head and to just think, but that time something was missing i felt empty" he stops and looks up at the sky " did you find what was missing" i ask him "he looks at me and smiles "yes i did she standing right in front of me i knew i loved you lex i always have but i didn't realize how much until you left with out saying good bye and i felt my heart rip out of my chest alexis i know that usually couple do this but as you've seen were not your typical couple will you marry me" he says and pulls out the most beautiful ring i have ever seen. I look at him seeing the purity in his eyes "yes" i smile at him him placing the ring on my finger. Then he kisses me more passionately then he ever has.

So the book will be ending in the next couple of chapters but i am writing a christian Collins book (weekly Chris) and a jack gillinsky book

So the book will be ending in the next couple of chapters but i am writing a christian Collins book (weekly Chris) and a jack gillinsky book. But if you guys want i will write a sequel to this book as well just comment if you would like that love you all and thank you for reading