taken

Camerons POV
I walked over to Nash's house and knocked on the door. Hayes answered "what's up Cameron"
"Is Nash here"
"Yea he is in his room"
And with that hayes let me in. I knew where his room was after all we are friends. I walk into his room and close the door behind me. He turns around and looks at me " hey cam"
"Don't fucking hey cam me stop going after Lexi I swear to god you better stay from her"
"Aww come on man do you think she will really stay with you your a no good screw up"
"Stay the fuck away from her Nash" I walked out he better stay away from her.

Nash's POV
He thought I would stay away yea right. I grabbed my backpack and went to her house I went into her bedroom threw her always unlocked window. I told her how I was getting in and she still doesn't lock it. Shes in the shower I hear the water tunning in her bathroom. When she walked out she still didn't see me I walked up behind her "hello beautiful" and hit in the back of her head with a text book knocking her out.

Alexis's POV
I woke up in a dark room I tried to sit up but I was tied down to a bed I couldn't remember who did this to me. I looked around the room in the very dim lighting I was naked and sore every where especially down there. I noticed a camera in front of the bed what kind of sick shit was this. A guy walked down the stairs......Nash did this. I felt a tear sting my eye I never thought he would do this. He walked up to me with a smirk on his face."see babe you shouldn't tell that dick what we do when you do you will be punished and I really don't wanna hurt a beautiful girl like you"
"P-please just let me go I won't tell him anything I promise"
"I know you won't" he said loosening the bondage. I waked out his house i walked home aching all over my body. Tears streaming down my face I walk in my house thank god my aunts not home I go into my room and proceed yo the bathroom I run a nice hot bath but before I get in I get my old dear friend I go into my room and open a box in my dresser and pull out my old razor blade. I proceed to back to the bath room and remove my clothing I sit down in the bath and turn of the water "I deserve this this all I deserve to be used and abused by men" I placed the blade on my wrist making large gashes from one side to the other "one for moving one for having a fuck up mother one for not being good enough one for trusting Nash one for being me" as I was counting I got pissed and started just cutting and cutting and cutting tears staining my cheeks "your a worthless piece of shit you know that" I get the the bath water that was now red and put on a over sized sweat shirt. I go to my bed and sleep wishing to never wake up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.the next morning
I get up and wince from the pain flashes if last nights events haunting me. I lazily get up and get ready I have to put on a brave face I put on black skinny jeans and a large sweater due to the cuts that I made last night . I get to school and keep my head down. I don't want to be seen. I avoid all contact during school. I walked home alone suddenly I feel strong hands around my waist"please please not again"
I say sobbing
"What are you talking about Lexi what's wrong"
I turn around and see cam
"Nothing" I say trying to sound normal
He doesn't believe it not one bit "baby why are you wearing a sweater its 110 degrees out here" he says grabbing my hands
"It was cold this morning" I lied
He looked worried but he lent in and kissed me still holding my hands I closed my eyes and wished I could just have this just have cam I open my eyes and see cam crying "baby what's wro..." I look down and see that he pulled up the sleeves to my sweater"
"Lexi what happened why did you do this"
"I was just upset"
"Lex please don't lie to me please just tell me so I can help"
"I can't tell you I'm sorry I want to but can't"
"Babe please you can't shut me out not now tell me "
I wanted to tell him but I didn't want to be punished do I tell him.