(𝐕.)𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N SAT THE OPPOSITE OF THE HEROES AND VILLAINS ON THE LARGE TABLE. All of their eyes were on her, causing her to shift uncomfortably in her seat.

She had learned that they can apparently sit on things that are like them, take the building as an example. It was weird but she didn't want to think much of it because she knew there were more important things to care about.

"Alright! Now that we're finally settled, let's start!" Principal Nezu clapped his paws, "First of all, what would you like to know, L/n?"

The heroes and villains had planned about this as they thought it would be best for her to feel more comfortable with them. Hawks has reported how she still didn't believe in them which caused more frustration and trouble amongst them.

The girl, on the other hand, felt pressured. Like she was urged to speak up in class, which was something she despised.

"Um..." she hesitated, "I don't know."

The heroes shared a couple of glances. "Ah, well, why don't we tell you what happened from the beginning?" the principal suggested.

"Okay," the girl nodded.

"Midnight," Nezu faced the woman and F/n along with the others in the room followed his gaze.

"It all started when we were in a fight, between All Might and All For One," she started.

Another explosion erupted, rocks and pieces of cement from the broken buildings flew across the area. The students panted heavily, some already crouching down while others still stood strong on their feet.

The heroes gritted their teeth as they concentrated in the fight in front of them. All For One stood tall opposing them, floating in the air.

"There!" Midnight pointed her finger towards the right and Present Mic ran towards the place.

"Hey, hey. It's okay," he tried calming the girl down, rubbing her soft white hair gently.

"Todoroki," Aizawa commanded and the boy nodded, shooting out ice with a step of his right foot.

"DIE!" Bakugou screamed, jumping high.