(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"NOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US WHAT ON EARTH JUST HAPPENED?!" Twice shouted at the top of his lungs, hands stiffly grabbing the front seat and the back of his seat as the van drove at a dangerous speed.

"WHY ARE WE GOING SO FAST?!" Toga screamed instead.

"WE'RE BEING CHASED BY A BUNCH OF GIANT MEN!" Spinner shouted.

"WE LOST THEM LIKE AGES AGO!" Shigaraki shouted back.

Then out of a sudden, the lizard villain stepped harshly on the brake. The others in the back seat bumped into each other while letting out groans in pain. He made a thinking face.

"Oh, right," he said before driving at a normal speed.

"YOU'VE BEEN-"

"Alright," Magne interrupted, in a rather stern tone, "Let's just go back to what we were saying."

Shigaraki grumbled for being interrupted yet again, loosely crossing his arms as he childishly slumped his shoulders.

"Where were we?" the tall female villain asked.

"Ooh! Ooh!" Toga raised her hand voluntarily, "Twice asked what happened."

"Oh, yeah! I did!" he said, "Did not! Did too! Did not! Did-"

"L/n," Magne interrupted.

F/n looked around, straightening her back at the mention of her name while her hand still stayed on top of her head.

"Um... Well... Dabi, Mr Compress and I were running from three men. Mr Compress pushed us into a room and then told us to run. One of the three men slammed against a metal door and then Mr Compress told us to jump out of the window – which Dabi did but I was scared 'cause I didn't want to die."

"And one of them nearly shot Mr Compress and I pushed him and shot the two men before Mr Compress and I jumped out of the window with me nearly dying," she finished, sending them a small, sheepish smile by the end of it.

"You can just call me Compress," Mr Compress stated, to which F/n nodded vigorously.

"Did that really happen?" Toga asked.

"Yeah," Mr Compressed sighed, "It did."

"Unfortunately," Dabi muttered.

Toga stayed silent for a moment, eyes darting from one to the other of the three who had experienced all that madness.