(𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N STEPPED THROUGH THE FORCEFIELD WITH MUCH DOUBT AND WORRY. Despite having the other pro heroes and a couple of the villains to encourage her, she still couldn't help but rethink her choices.

She was alone surrounded by Nomus and deadly obstacles.

She took a deep breath and released it shakily, feet stuck on the ground she first stepped on. Then she heard a voice.

"L/n? Are you in? Are you okay?" she flinched at the sound of Midnight's voice but soon calmed down when she noticed it was the earpiece she wore.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm in and... and I'm- I'm fine," she stuttered, eyes scanning the area to think of where the button or lever could be.

"That's good," the heroine said, "Do you know where to go?"

"N-No..." she admitted guiltily.

Midnight let out a short laugh. "It's okay. I'll be here to tell you."

That's right. They would be her guide for tonight. A hero and protector all in one.

"Principal Nezu said that it might be in a tall, cylinder building with reflective glass windows. Did you bring the tablet with you?"

The girl dug into the small backpack she brought and took out the small tablet and turned it on.

"Yes," she said.

"Okay. Can you go to the map of Musutafu?"

"I opened the map," she said, scanning the screen in awe and astonishment. Musutafu was way larger than she thought it was.

"Okay hold on," there was a pause before Midnight spoke again, "Do you see the red dot?"

"Yeah," she said, spotting the very obvious red dot at the bottom of the screen.

"That is where you are at," the woman explained, "Now, do you see the yellow dot?"

"Which one?" she asked, having to see multiple yellow dots.

There was a pause.

"The one in the North-East of the city. North-East."

Her eyes drifted to the upper right-hand corner of the bright screen and spotted the yellow dot immediately.

"Yes, I do," she said.

"That's where you want to go," she explained, "Nezu thinks that that's where the button is at. Or- Or lever."