(𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓-𝐒𝐎-𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐘𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" Toga exclaimed, jumping up and down as she had her arms around F/n's neck.

"Y-You're welcome!" F/n stuttered, trying to calm the girl down.

"It feels so good to be back!" Twice commented, "It's weird!"

Dabi stretched his arms above his head, letting the cracking sound reach the ears of himself and every other person in the room.

"Kurogiri," Shigaraki stated.

"Shigaraki Tomura," the fog villain greeted back.

"It feels so weird to get back to my own body," Shoji commented.

"It feels more compact," Tokoyami stated.

'More compact?' F/n repeated in her mind, looking at him with a weird look.

"I feel more tired!" Mina whined, slumping her shoulders as an exaggeration.

"Me too!" Uraraka joined in.

"Midoriya, are you alright?" Todoroki asked.

"U-Um..." Midoriya stuttered, eyes slowly moving towards the blonde girl clinging onto his arm.

"Izuku!" Toga squealed, "You're so cute! Can I have a bit of your blood? Just a little bit? Please?"

"T-T-Toga-"

"You know my name!" she squealed once again, "You can call me Himiko! Call me Himiko!"

"H... Himi-"

"All right," Hawks interrupted, gaining everyone's attention away from their conversation, "We need to go. Eraserhead's waiting."

The large group climbed up the stairs one after the other before Kurogiri shut the trapdoor with a small thud. F/n looked at him and gave him a sheepish smile.

"Thank you, Kurogiri," she said, "You helped us a lot."

"No need to thank me, L/n," he said, "You are a very brave student. Always do your best."

She nodded and turned to look at the Class 1-A teacher.

"We better go," he said, "There're Nomus all over the place and we cannot defeat them with how many there are."

F/n looked at Shigaraki when he let out a grunt, also seeing how Dabi nudged Spinner with his elbow, frustrating him in the process of doing so.

That made her remember. Can't Shigaraki control the Nomus?