(𝐗𝐗𝐈.)𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE GASP SHE LET OUT ALARMED THE MAN AS CHISAKI TURNED TO HER AT A RAPID SPEED. F/n stared at the ground, panting as her arms and legs stretched apart from one another.

"You're finally awake," the deep voice frightened the girl as she raised her head to get a better look at him.

His thin golden irises glared back at her, silently telling her that he was superior to her like this. The chain jangled as she tried pulling on it, moving the slightest bit.

Her wrists and ankles were cuffed with, compared to the previous ones, thicker cuffs connected to the chains that held her up. A collar was uncomfortably wrapped around her neck as it was not there earlier.

"Here's how it'll work," he started, "I'm going to ask you questions and you'll be answering them. Failing to give an answer will result in getting electrified."

"W... What..." F/n breathed out and Chisaki looked from his clipboard and glanced at her through his narrowed eyes.

"I am not going to repeat myself," he said, "Now, what else do you know about me?"

"I-I know nothing else!" she answered.

He said nothing. He stared into her eyes before pressing down the red button. The electricity that flowed to her body from the collar caused her to scream aloud. Ten seconds later, he stopped the electricity and continued to interrogate her.

"I'm going to ask this again," he said, "What else do you know about me?"

"I don't know anything! I promise!" she exclaimed, screaming yet again as he turned it on. Saliva dripped from her mouth as she panted heavily, still recovering from the shock.

"You are to answer all of my questions," he said, "What else do you know about me?"

"I don't know anything else! Please! Stop!" she shouted, clenching her fists as she got ready for another shock.

Chisaki sighed, turning on the shock collar once again as he scanned the paper on his clipboard. The girl let out an ear-piercing scream, pulling against the strong chains as she begged him to stop.

"Stop! Please!"

He turned it off, noticing how her arms and neck had turned into a shade of purple. It didn't look good on her skin and yet, he still continued.

"How did you disappear through thin air?" he asked.

"W-What?" she muttered, screaming as he turned the shock collar on again, "I don't know what you're talking about! I swear!"