(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.)𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N SAT DOWN ON THE CHAIR YET AGAIN IN THE EMPTY ROOM. She stayed silent, wondering when the heroes would arrive or if they would even arrive.

She let out a sigh, straightening her legs and moving them out of boredom. Chisaki had been going on with the injecting and the experimenting for almost a week now and if she had to be honest, she was starting to think that she was soon going to die because of it.

She scrunched her nose and groaned, feet tapping on the ground. She glanced up at the ceiling and stared at it for a moment.

What was she going to do?

The jangling of locks reached her ears, all so horribly familiar. She bowed her head down slightly at that.

Murmurs came into the room and yet she refused to see who it was. She would guess it was Chisaki or some other man in a suit and sunglasses even though it's indoors.

But it wasn't.

"L/n!" Toga yelled, running towards her with arms stretched out. She wrapped her arms around the h/c-haired girl's neck as she sat there, stunned.

"Hey, kid," Spinner grinned.

"Ahhh! We're finally here!" Twice exclaimed, "Get me out of here!"

"W... What?" she breathed out, moving her head from side to side as she scanned through the group of villains, "Why are you here? How did you get here? How did you find me?"

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down," Magne let out an amused laugh before gesturing towards the chains, "Let's get you out of those first."

"Dabi, you do it" Shigaraki commanded.

"I'm not the one with the key," he rolled her eyes as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

Shigaraki groaned. "Compress."

The villain hummed, already behind the girl as he twisted the key in the keyhole. the chains made the same rattling noise. the chains fell off of her wrists and onto the floor.

F/n snatched her hands away and rubbed her sore wrists, eyes still stuck on the villains in front of her.

"How did you get here?" she asked while standing up from the chair.

"We saw the car -- the black car you went in," Magne said.

"Compress did," Spinner corrected.

"And," Dabi sent the other villain a glare, "we decided to track it."