3.1 white flower

@Xlqkxmtkghldkr on twitter
-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
Note: this chapter pov shifts a lot

Four months later

On a sunny morning where no cloud could be seen in the sky, Xiao hopped down from the roof to the balcony to see a sudden placement of table and chairs. An important guest must be coming, he thought to himself and took a step down the stairs. 

The important guest was already in the inn waiting for smiley yanxiao to cook the food he ordered. "Hey sir Zhongli, your order is ready!" says smiley yanxiao as he gives the important guest the food. Important guest or refer to Zhongli. At the same time as Xiao stepped down, Zhongli stepped up, they met in the middle of the staircase with an awkward silence. 

"Good morning Xiao?"

"Z-Zhongli!?! I didn't think you would... No, apologize for my behavior you could have told me that you are taking a visit" 

"no need to be hard on yourself, I wanted to see you and hear your favorite almond tofu" 

"t-thank you...so does that mean the table and chairs up there were....?"

"oh, so they already prepared it. that’s quite fast, nevertheless, let's have a chat" 

Xiao follows Zhongli as he steps up the stairs, by the time the two of them take a seat one of the servants has already prepared a tea for two. "I thought y/n would be around?" Zhongli asks.  "2 months ago since she fully recovered she has been walking around the liyue. I believe she is somewhere in Liyue causing a forest fire" replied xiao.

"hahaha I see, so she's doing well. I've heard rumors, you confessed your feelings towards her?" 

"........yes I have"

"but you still reject being a couple with her, am I correct?"

"....yes" xiao replied awkwardly, the word couple Zhongli used just now must be hu tao influence. He would normally use other words. Zhongli then takes a sip of his tea "hmm. interesting is there a reason why?" he questions again. but Zhongli could clearly see the annoyance in Xiao's face, it seems like he didn't want to state the reason, at the same time xiao couldn't just ignore Zhongli as he does to everyone else. "If you are worried about your karmic debt then do not be. Y/n body type is similar to the young exorcist boy.  Similar but different so she will not be affected, at the same time your body will be more lightened. It should be better than the painkiller I sent to you" he smiles then takes another sip.

As the wind blew the place, Xiao looked away, "...karmic debt is something I must bear alone, it's my own doing, it would be difficult for me to have a carefree life but…I don't mind someone like her around me. e-either way thank you for the painkiller you have been sending me. replied Xiao. Zhongli smiles from Xiao's reply in the satisfaction that he stands up out of nowhere. “how about inviting her on a date? giving her a gift or…ahem…I forgot you dislike crowds nor mortal interaction.” Zhongli gets too excited; he coughs out and sits back down out of embarrassment. 

“….if it's her I don't mind trying a little. fitting in and socialize….a little..” 

“xiao, I dream of the day where you are free from everything, everything that you can love someone without any worry. take the opportunity you have I'm sure you won't regret them” 

“Thank you, I will keep that in mind,” he murmured. "I must go now, I'll make another visit tomorrow, discussing the unusual hilichurls activity lately"

-------------------

3.1 white flower

-------------------