4.1 final dance

Artist: @mmmono96 from twitter

⚠Disclaimer this chapter is written before sumeru. Scaramouche skill and etc are all base on my imagination

-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
I slowly open my eyes and feel the ground under me, a battling noise, the sound of weapons clashing with each other, screaming and yelling everything coming in my ear. I must have teleported away into the battleground, a place where I must fight for victory no matter what. I came prepared I will…..” where the fuck am I” 

I look around, a bird flying above my head, a nest on my foot. I look to my right there’s liyue I look to my left there is the chasm. I’m on the hill in between while people are bracing themselves fighting below. I even see a jade chamber with no one standing in it. “wow, Ningguang move the jade chamber till here” I murmur to myself and look back at where I’m currently at. 

“Did the traveler mistakenly put the waypoint here?” I mumble to myself. Sitting down to observe the view. Now how will I go down from here? Ooo I see a tiny little figure of Scaramouche ooooo he is going one on one with Aether now

“Ah! Nice traveler hit him! Hit him hard!!” I cheered. “Now that I think about it, what are those marks on the ground…” I stand back up and walk over to the edge. Seeing a light from the center mark slowly going to the other six lines. “This one goes to the river, then to the mountains. Oo one of them is next to me” I jump next to the mark and begin walking alongside the complicated marks. 

It’s not erasable even if I try to kick some dust or scribble it with the sand. “Wait a minute….” I bend down “this mark….” I put my hand on my chin and began thinking, bending over to get a closer look. “It looks kinda funny I wonder what that short dude gonna do with it” and I got up walking back to the edge. 

“Now this is awkward, traveler is doing fine without my help, why did he even ask for one” 

“Can I just stay here and watch it all go down and go home?” I sit back and drink a cup of water. That’s when I noticed a small silhouette of Ningguang below the jade chamber surrounded by people. One of them is Beidou holding her tight in the arm. “I must have eagle eyes or something so I can see everything,” I murmured. But soon I realize that Ningguang appeals to the unconscious. 

I put the cup of water down and stiffen up. 

“….” Then I glance down to Scaramouche and Aether, surrounding him and Liyue Qixing is black gooey stuff keeping them on the ground and preventing them from moving. Directly below me is a gigantic portal.

This is not looking good, what am I doing, I should be joining them from the start. Even the symbols next to me are written to summon something. I rush to the symbol and apply elemental energy to it to erase it. It takes time but I manage to erase it. 

I rushed to the edge and then was about to jump down the symbol next to me exploded and blasted me away. 

————————— 

4.1 the final dance 

—————————

I didn’t know how long I was unconscious but by the time I woke up the sky that was already dark became darker. A weird black spiral was formed in the sky alongside the five symbols now shooting up a ray of blue color with pillars underneath. The one next to mine however only has a broken pillar standing. 

I glance at the other pillar, seeing a moving source of energy in there. Even without knowing the details much, I knew that this is a bad sign. It looks like a portion of the soul. I need to destroy every pillar possible. brushing all the dust away from me I walk to the edge to see a bloodbath down there.