Rekka

(Y/n) was sliding around the city with his ice ability.

(Y/n): We're getting closer to the heat signature.

<Can't wait to ice this bastard!>

[We must be careful. Even with our experience there's no telling what he could pull]

(Y/n): We ain't exactly known for fighting clean either...

There was smoke coming from a building in the distance.

(Y/n): Bingo.

<Show time!>

(Y/n) went as fast as he could towards the building.

(Y/n): Sensing two major heat signatures.

[Seems like Shinra beat us to it]

<He better leave some for us! At least let us give him a few kicks>

As (y/n) got closer to the building, one of the heat signatures "drowned" out the other one.

(Y/n): Is that Rekka!? No... It's Shinra's. Looks like he's up.

[He's awakened his Adolla Burst]

Rekka: You could stand to keep a cool head! You'll never be able to beat me with such painfully straight forward attacks!

Shinra: I don't care what your "goal" is! You think you can get away with this!

Shinra tried to go for a kick, but instead he received a mouth full of Rekka's right hand. Shinra went skidding across the floor and landed on something soft. He looks up and sees Tamaki.

Tamaki: What are you doing you pervert!?

Shinra: S-Sorry! W... Well, back to the fight.

Tamaki: Don't take my skirt!

|Star Fist Punch|

Flames were released from Rekka's fist as his punch made contact with Shinra. He was able to block the physical attack, but the flames went around him and headed to Tamaki's position.

|Ice Wall|

Ice formed in front of her, shielding her from the flames. The room started to get cold, and everyone's breath started to become visible.

Shinra: (Y/n)!

(Y/n) turned and looked at Tamaki.

(Y/n): You alright?

She ran and hugged (y/n) from the back.

(Y/n): Uh...

Tamaki: Please... You have to beat Lieutenant Rekka.

Shinra jumped back from Rekka and stood next to his fellow Fire Soldier.

(Y/n): Shinra...

Shinra: Yeah?

(Y/n): Let me fight him... Alone.

Shinra: What!? Now way! I'm not gonna let you fight—

Shinra saw (y/n)'s face, he wasn't smiling and his eyes glowed an icy blue.

Shinra stepped back and stood next to Tamaki.

Rekka: I'm gonna knock you down!

Rekka rushed after him but (y/n) stood his ground. Rekka tried to attack him with a flurry of punches but (y/n) dodged them all with ease. He grabbed his fist and head butted him.